Love me so I can forget

WARNING: THIS CONTAINS ALOT OF SMUT SO PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!

Thomas's stomach filled with butterfly's as Newt crawled onto his boyfriends lap in a sensual manner, quickly putting both legs on either side of his body and pushing him down onto the couch, laying the brown haired boy down in a horizontal position.

Newt put his hands on the sides of the brunettes crisp, rosy cheeks and let his lips crash into Thomas's as if he had been craving them for months and he could finally indulge in the taste and soft tenderness they provided.

Thomas moaned with surprise and pleasure as the British boy kissed him more aggressively and passionately, running his hands up and down Thomas's chizzled and unique body.

Newt, without skipping a beat, unconnected his lips from his loves and began to quickly kiss his neck. This triggered a rush through Thomas's very being and caused him to let out a deep sigh of sexual frustration.

Newt grinned at Thomas's expression of pleasure and decided to please him further. The neck kissing lead to little butterfly kisses down Thomas's body, slow, sweet little kisses until the sandy blondes rich yet soft pink lips reached the brunettes pants line.

Thomas began to hyperventilate with excitement which only caused Newt to become more mischievous. Newt stopped kissing Thomas's pants line, not because he wanted to, because you knew it was time for his lovers pants to come off.

The blonde vigorously and impatiently unzipped Thomas's blue jeans as if there was a prize waiting underneath that he had been waiting for his whole life. He began to explore further as he gently yet forcefully kissed overtop of his Tommy's new, tight spandex underwear, kissing up and down the side of Thomas's legs.

The brunette was completely shocked, he never thought Newt would ever do this but boy was he glad he did.

"Hey Newt?", Thomas said as he stopped his boyfriend for a moment.

"Yeah Tommy?", Newt responded sounding slightly alarmed.

"I don't think I need these anymore", Thomas cleverly smirked, gesturing down towards his underwear.

"I don't think so either", the blonde smirked back as he quickly pulled down the boys super tight boxers.

Both the boys nervously chuckled to one another until Newt had another sudden burst of confidence.

"Just close your eyes", he whispered close to Thomas's ear, causing him to quiver.

Thomas did as he was told had took a deep breath.. Well almost, he couldn't complete the breath, something took him by surprise, something he had never felt before, a world of pleasure he had never explored. He quickly opened his eyes and looked down, noticing Newt's lips were around his head.

"No peaking, I want you to enjoy this, just close your eyes and enjoy it baby", Newt grinned.

Thomas did as he was told. The pleasure he felt was unimaginable, he felt a wave of relaxation and reassurance rush through him; it all just felt so right.

Newt began to get creative. He ran his fragile yet strong hands in and down Thomas's torso while he began to suck even faster, swirling his tongue around the brunettes G-spot, causing him to moan loudly, almost to the point of screaming.

"Fuck!", Thomas yelled with sexual frustration laced within his voice.

Newt began to go faster and faster until Thomas couldn't take it anymore, the boy he was with was so attractive, handsome, wonderful, amazing, sweet, loyal and very very sexy, he couldn't hold back anymore.

"I-I'm I'm going to cum", Thomas stumbled upon his words, trying to catch his exasperating breath that he no longer could.

"Then do it baby, do it", Newt said fast and confidently right after switching out his mouth in exchange for his hand to complete the job.

Thomas let out a loud, drawn out moan and quickly grabbed Newt, pulling him down on top of him into a hug, breathing quite heavily.

"Damn baby", Newt said very pleased with himself.

"Holy fucking hell Newt", Thomas said still not being able to catch his breath, "you are really fucking good at that".

"I can see that", the blonde giggled, looking down.

Thomas glanced down as well.

"Oh.. I-I better get cleaned up..", Thomas blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed Tommy, I wanted to give you that pleasure..".

"Why?"

"Because I love-", Newt stopped himself.

"Newt.. Spit it out, what is it?"

"Nah.. It's not a good time.. I'll tell you another day okay?"

"What's bothering you? I can't tell something is just say it?"

"I don't know..", Newt was cut off by a loud and slightly angry voice.

"Newt, I care about you and I don't want you to keep any fucking secrets from me.. We did that for way too long.. Tell me right now or I will friggen los-", Thomas was now cut off but a loud yet much sweeter voice.

"Damn it Tommy I love you okay?!", the voice of the blonde boy grew much softer as he uttered these next few words, "I-I love you..".

A/N: Sorry it took me forever to update I've been slowly writing this chapter for like 3 months but life has been crazy freaking busy, when I got a chance and felt super motivated I wanted to write it quickly for you guys! Thanks for everyone supporting this mini book still I love you all!! You are all the best and I'm hoping to update the next chapter within a few weeks to about a month so hopefully before Christmas! Cheers and love from me :)