Finally

Warning: mature content and mild smut  (wouldn't read if you are under 18 years of age)

The morning after the party had arrived, along with a harsh pounding in Newt's head. He felt groggy and just plain old disgusting. The blonde slowly sat up in the bed he calls his own in the clothes he wore the night before.

"What the bloody hell happened last night", the hungover boy shuddered as he raised a palm to his head.

"You got a little drunk!", a familiar voice called from outside his room.

"Tommy?", Newt asks.

The brunette walks around the corner from the hall into his room and smiles. Newt tries to smile back but only ends up looking exhausted and pale.

"Feeling any better since last night?", Thomas chuckles.

"Oh bloody hell.. What the shuck did I do..".

"You don't remember?".

"N-no..no". The blonde lied. He remembered all too well, except a few bits and pieces here and there; everything that happened between him and Tommy, he remembered with complete clarity.

"Oh.. Nevermind.. It doesn't matter.. All that matters is that we aren't fighting anymore..".

"Glad we aren't Tommy", the british boy grins.

-

It was a Saturday. Newt and the Stilinski twins were still in their sleep wear when they went down to search for breakfast; since the Sheriff had to go into the station early, he couldn't gather up food for the boys that morning.

"Wow Newt, looking great", Stiles chuckled at the blonde boys sluggish exterior.

"Oh, Shut it Sti", Newt growled back playfully.

The 3 guys ate breakfast; lots of random chatter fluctuating between them.

As they finished their food, Stiles phone began to vibrate.

Scott: Come to the clinic, found something on Peter, new werewolf pack.

Newt and Thomas gave a puzzled look at Stiles, then back at one another.

"Stiles, who was that?".

Wh-what? N-no one.. I-i gotta go".

"But stiles..".

"I'm sorry.. I hate to leave in such a rush.. But I have to run to the animal clinic to help out Scott with a.." Stiles paused, as if he was hiding something, but shrugged it off as he continued, "a-a project.. A school project..". The older twin gave a quick, awkward, upper-twitch of his lip towards his brother and his blonde friend and proceeded to book it out the door.

"Well.. That was weird", Thomas laughed lightly.

"He's your brother", Newt smirked, "I wouldn't expect anything less than weird", the blonde finished, nudging at Thomas's ribs with his elbow.

"Oh really?!", the brunette sarcastically retorted, stepping closer to the blonde, trying to look intimidating.

Newt tried to be serious, but couldn't do anything but laugh, until he realized his body was only inches away from Thomas. The blondes laughter morphed into a nervous bite of his lip and a slump in his shoulders.

Thomas just stared at the blonde. He couldn't resist his his sweet honey-brown eyes, his smooth, charming lips or his noble heart. He couldn't, but he knew he had to. He had to for the sake of their friendship. Friendship isn't exactly what Thomas had in mind, but it would do; as long at the boy could see Newt, knowing that he was always going to be around, he was happy.