The Supernatural and Unexplained

"Scott?".

Thomas couldn't believe his eyes. He had to shake his head and blink repeatedly in order for them to adjust to what he was seeing.

"H-hey Thomas..", Scott said with desperation in his voice, hoping he wouldn't lose his new friend because of what he was.

"Y-your a werewolf..", Thomas stated with a
jittery confidence.

"Look Thomas.. Let me explain-", but before the alpha could say any thing else, Thomas withdrew the weapon that he had taken from the vehicle earlier that evening and pointed it towards the wolf.

"Tommy! Tommy don't do this!", Newt screeched, trying to pry the gun from his boyfriends hands.

Scott stumbled back and put his hands in the air, like he was pleading his innocence.

"No!", Thomas shouted with pain and agony stripping his vocal cords as the gun shook in his hand, "H-he's one of them! He could have killed her!".

"Tommy.. He wouldn't do that..", the blonde said with anxiety riveting through him, "Scott wouldn't do that.. He saved us.. Anyone against us wouldn't try to help.. He would have just let us die, but he didn't..".

Thomas knew deep down that Scott wasn't the killer, that he was a good guy, but he didn't want to take any chances. The scared brunette boy then took a giant breath in and clicked the safety off.

"Tommy..", Newt sternly stated, knowing what he was about to do.

"Thomas!", Stiles shouted at his twin and he launched towards him, seeing that he was about to try and kill his best friend, "Put the gun down! Now!".

"I won't do it! I-I can't!", Thomas screeched back, not losing aim for even a moment.

"Why not!? What do you have to prove huh?! He saved you! He saved us! He's my best friend Thomas... Look just put the gun down and we can talk about this... I'll explain everything".

"No!! I Can't! I-I won't!!", the irrational twin screamed back to his spooked brother.

"Why?! I've given you every reason not to do this! Why?!".

"Because he could have killed her!! I promised I would get whoever or whatever did this to her! I promised!!".

Stiles sighed and put a hand on his nearly insane brother, "Thomas, you aren't making any sense.. Who is she? Who do you think Scott killed?".

Emotion whirled over, around and within Thomas like a roller coaster. He gasped in a huge breath of air and let it out slowly through his nose, as if he were gaining the courage to say what he knew he had to next.

"I-I don't think Scott killed her", Thomas said as he lowered the gun, clicking the safety back on, "I just wanted to blame him.. I really did.. Because I saw the vet clinic.. I saw the blood on the walls and the guts on the floor", he shuddered trying to hold back feelings of disgust and tears, "I saw the matted hair meshed within the blood, the hair of an animal..".

"The book?"

"It was called the 'beastiary'.

"Let me guess.. The hair.. The book.. The gun.. You know exactly what is going on around her don't you..", Stiles asked.

"Not exactly.. All I know is that there are creatures called werewolves that are way worse than what I saw in the glade, but their morals are no better.. That's why I assumed that maybe Scott-", Thomas was cut off.

"Scott killed this girl?", Stiles questioned with sorrow written all over his face and sympathy in his voice.

Thomas quietly nodded, regretting what he had to say next.

"Stiles.. Th-the girl.. Sh-she..", tears started to well up in the twins eyes as he sank to his knees.

"Thomas..it's okay...", Stiles said placing a hand on his brothers shoulder, kneeling down beside him.

"I-its Lydia..", Thomas chocked out.

"Wh-what?", his brother strained

"Th-the girl.. The one I found.. I-it was Lydia.. I-I'm so damn sorry..", Thomas cried out loudly.

Stiles heart sank. He instantly stood up and stumbled backwards until Scott moved from his place of stillness and caught him.

"N-no.. No sh-she she can't be", Stiles denied.

Thomas couldnt respond. All he could do was cry. All he could remember was her lifeless body shoved into that closet, mangled and torn up.

Newt ran to Thomas's side, kneeling beside him after shaking off his own state of shock.

"Tommy?", Newt asked lovingly.

"I'm sorry!", Thomas screeched.

Newt took his arms and threw them around his devastated boyfriend, embraced him into a full hug on the ground while Thomas let out loud sobs into his shoulder.

While this was occurring, Stiles was in a complete state of shock. He couldn't talk, he couldn't even move. Scott took Stiles and sat him down on the couch.

"I'm so sorry.. I-I can't believe she's gone Stiles", Scott almost cried as he sat beside his best friend.

Stiles still couldn't talk or move. Scott and his shocked friend sat on the couch in silence processing what just happened to a member of their pack, a unbelievable friend, girlfriend, sidekick and banshee.

The two boys processed alone the pain and sorrow they felt as they listened to the gentle sobs of the boy who found their beloved pack member ripped apart and souless.

At this point, as all 4 boys sat in that living room, they tried to deny many things about that day but fully accepted one cold and brutal fact: Lydia Martin was dead.

A/n: sorry this chapter took so long and that it's really short! I've been so dang busy!! School and graduating and stuff