{27}-The one with the Fall Out Boy concert and staying up all night

"Are you kidding me right now?" Max asks.

"Do you or do you not want to go to the concert, young man?" I ask.

"Sir, yes sir."

"Then go and change." I say, "I am sure that your favorite band does not want to see you in your boxers."

"That sarcasm of yours. It hurts  me everytime." He laughs and walks out.

I turn to FaceTime Dallon. "Hey." He sounded sleepy.

"It is really great to see your energetic self." I say.

"Funny. Knox did not let us sleep the entire night." 

"Too bad, I was not there to baby sit." I fake-pout.

"That hurt me a bit. Anyways, how is your apartment?" He asks.

"Awesome. Do you know who my roommate is?" I say, excitedly. "Maximilian!"

"That is not my goddamn name!" He yells back, "Oh, hi Mr. Weekes."

"Max?"

"Talk about co-incidences." I laugh.

"I know!" 

"Anyhows, Dad we are going to the concert."

"Okay, have fun. Knox is going to up any minute." Dallon smiles, weakly. I don't like looking at him like that.

"Aww. Say hi to Ame." I say and hang up.

"So, Dallon's having fun." Max laughs.

"Too much fun." I say, "How are you?"

"Still gay. Sorry for you." Max replies.

"So, unfortunate for me. I always wanted to date you." I let out a loud sigh, "Let's go."

----

We both show our passes and move inside, "I am going to faint."

"Chill they won't eat you."

"I might kill you in your sleep." Max rolls his eyes, "Oh my God, that's Andy."

"Mama Hurley!" I yell and Andy looks at me.

"Phoenix, you came." He hugs me, "And you brought a friend."

"Yeah, this is Max. We know each other from school." I smile, "And he loves you guys more than me."

Max is my second Ryder. That is why we are so close, but nobody knows that. And I don't want anyone to know.

"Oh!" Andy sticks out his hand, "Nice to meet you."

Max hyperventilates, "Nice-to-meet-you. Andy Hurley, just shook my hand."

"I wonder what will happen once he meets others." I say and he punches my arm, "That hurt!"

"Was Supposed to." He rolls his eyes. 

I hold Max as he meets the others. He was a male version of Kate; only gayer.

All of a sudden Max turns and hugs me, "Thank you so much for this. I have never been so happy."

"Max, the concert did not even start yet." I say.

"You spoil every good moment." He says.

The concert had started. Pete smiles as he puts on his bass. "Patrick did not even come on stage and I am ready to cry." Patrick comes up on stage singing 'Immortals', "I am ready to cry, hold me."

"Shut up and dance, you big baby." I say, holding his arm and dancing.

Suddenly my phone vibrated, violently. It was Jennifer, "Hey, Phoenix, did you--" she pauses, "-are you at a concert?"

"Yeah!" I yell.

"Fall Out Boy?"

"Yep."

"Okay. Come at 9 tomorrow, you will find me at the entrance." She says.

"I'll be there at 7." I say.

"No, hon. Even the office does not open at 7. Come at 9." She chuckles, "Have fun,kid."

"Thanks." I yell, and hang up.

"Who was that?" Max asks.

"Boss." I say, and go back dancing. 

Patrick's voice is actually beautiful, after Dallon. Ofcourse.

----

I think I fell asleep in the cab, because when I woke up I was in my bed. Tucked in. Wow, Max is actually acting like a dad.

I rub my eyes, and move out. I see Max reading or studying, I don't know. "Max, what are you doing?"

"Dancing." He replies, not taking his eyes off the book, "What does it look like?"

"Funny." I roll my eyes, "For how long are you going to be here, dancing?"

"Done." He smile, "Come, we'll talk."

"Really? About what?"

"Okay, I go first. How did you end up here?" He asks.

"I applied for a job and they accepted me." I flip my hair. "You?"

"I applied for a college and they accepted me." He also fake-flips. "Dating?"

"Still Levi." I laugh, "You?"

"Was dating someone. I found out that he was cheating me, so left him and moved here." He says.

"I am sorry." 

"It's okay." He smiles, weakly, "How's my kitty cat, Kate?"

"Same. Actually Levi, Kate and I went to the prom together." I say, laughing.

"You three?"

"Yeah. Actually what had happened was that Kate could not find a date and Levi said that we three went together." I say.

"Really? I wish, I was there." He looks down, and suddenly smiles, "Now tell me the entire thing."

And we both spent the entire night talking.