{15}- The one where I bore Amelie to sleep

I am woken up by Amelie, who was crying on the top of her lungs. I fall off my bed and almost crawl my way out.

I see Breezy moving around the house with baby Amelie in her hands, "Sorry, she won't stop crying."

"Have you tried feeding her?" I ask.

"Done that."

"Diaper?"

"Done that too." Breezy replies. She looked really tired.

"Give her to me. And you should sleep for some time." I say.

"But you have school tomorrow." Breezy says.

"So what." I shrug my shoulders, "I'll sleep in the school."

"I don't know how to react to this." Dallon says.

I ignore him, "But seriously, give me Amelie and you sleep for some hours."

"Thanks, Phoenix." Breezy smiles, and gives me Amelie. She moves to her/Dallon's room and falls asleep the moment her face hit the bed.

"Do you really sleep in school?" Dallon asks, with a chuckle in his voice.

"No, I had to say something. So that she sleeps." I say. Okay, fine I lied a little bit. I've slept twice in the chemistry class. It's boring, I cannot help it.

"Did I mention how much I love you?" Dallon ruffles my hair.

"Yeah, Dad." I smile, "Hand me the bottle."

"Yes, mother." He laughs and hands me a bottle of milk. (Don't you dare, I swear)

I put the bottle in Amelie's mouth and she refuses it. I look at Dallon, he was already asleep. Not to forget, with his mouth open. "You stay here." I tell Amelie, and put her down on the couch. I literally run fast, bring the blanket and put it over Dallon. "I am back." I tell Amelie.

Zero comes following me, and looks at Amelie, "I know, she is beautiful." I look at Dallon, he was now snoring. "I guess it's only me, you and Amelie."

Zero barks in confirmation. He tries to snuggle into Amelie. "Zero no, she's a baby right now." But Amelie did not cry, instead she tries to hold Zero's nose. But her hand was way too small for holding Zero's nose.

--------

Amelie does not cry, but also did not sleep. "Then there is Tyler, he is one who is really thin and says some pretty serious things. He will force you to fall in love with Taco Bell. But you will like him. Then comes Josh, he is the one with multi coloured hair."

Suddenly I notice that Amelie was yawning, do babies do that?

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I am boring. At least don't tell me that by yawing so violently." I say, and keep rocking her till she falls asleep. She is so beautiful, her little mouth and the way she tries to pull my hair.

I carefully put her in her cradle, and move to my room. 3'o clock.

Even Zero was sleepy. He falls asleep under my arm. And in no time even I was asleep.

I don't know how much time had passed but am woken up by Dallon. "Phe, get up. Do you want to go to school?"

"Yeah, my attendance is already low." I say, groggily. I drag my self to the bathroom, take a shower and come out just to see Levi holding Amelie in his arm.

"She loves me!" Levi smiles.

"Give her to me." Kate jumps.

"No, give her to me!" Max says.

"Guys, she is not a thing." I say, still half-asleep.

"Shut up, Dude!" The three say in unison.

I cannot express their love of me.

--------

"I cannot stay awake, anymore." I groan.

"Then why did you come to school?" Kate asks me.

"Attendance is a bitch." I point out.

"That's true."

"It's chemistry now." Kate says.

"And Mrs. Williams is going to throw me out of the class." I yawn. Levi drags me to the class. I hate the fact that I love him so much.

My phone keeps buzzing. I look at the three and they were making notes. I sneak my phone out. There were texts from Josh.

Josh: hey kiddo

Phe: hi josh

Josh: that does not sound very cheerful of you??

Phe: I am in class, and want to sleep. Amelie did not sleep the entire night and I made her sleep.

Josh: that's good.....i guess

Phe: yeah it is. But I need some sleep.

Josh: be awake because I will be picking you up from home.

Phe: okay, bye.

Josh: bye

I put my phone back in my pocket, and try to stay awake. Kate's poking helped a little bit.

After sometime school ends and I reach my/Dallon's/Breezy's house, and see Josh playing with Amelie on the couch. Breezy was laughing when she looks at Josh doing stupid antics.

"Hey, isn't it my favourite niece." Josh ruffles my hair. I yawn in response, "Whoa, nice to meet you too."

"Sorry, I—" I yawn again.

"Anyways, let's go. You can sleep at my place." Josh smiles.

"Okay, let me change my clothes first." I say, dragging myself to my room.

I hear Breezy saying, "Make sure that she sleeps. Because she hasn't slept the entire night."

"Yeah, sure." Josh smiles.

I change my clothes and move out, "Let's go anime."

"Did you just--" Josh laughs.

"I am really sleepy please don't judge me right now." I yawn.

Josh laughs as we sit in the car. I think that I fell asleep in the car because when I woke up, I was on Josh's bed.

I move out and see Tyler and Josh sitting there, eating burritos. "Hey, sleeping beauty."

"Hi." I say, "How long was I asleep?" Josh holds up 4 fingers.

"Hungry?" Tyler asks me, holding a burrito.

"Very."

[no but seriously, why are you even reading this?]