{24}-The one with the second baby

"What happened?"

"The baby-Knox-Breezy" I hyperventilate.

"Breezy's in labor." Sarah says.

"Yes. Thank you." I say. "Kate!"

"What?" She was still running.

"Wanna see a baby again?" I ask and she stops.

"Oh my God, what are we doing here?" She pulls us.

Levi, Kate and I pull off our gowns and are back in our normal clothes. I had no idea that Kate would be wearing a dress underneath her gown. Whereas I was wearing a Brobecks t-shirt with jeans.

Fangirl, remember?

After sometime we reach the hospital and I rush towards the reception.

"Breezy Weekes." I say, "She is supposed to have a baby."

"Yeah, she is in room 210." The receptionist smiles and we all go.

"It's just a baby. Nothing to freak out about, you've handled Amelie before also." I keep telling myself but am cut off by Levi kissing me. "That may have helped."

"Calm down." Levi says, "Amelie is there, and you've handled her before too."

"Thanks." I kiss him.

I see Amelie sitting with her legs up, "Phoenix!"

"Amelie!" I hug her.

"What's wrong with Mommy?" She asks.

"You remember Knox." I say and she nods, "You are going to meet him."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I say and like the last time we three pop our heads in, "Hey Breezy."

"Phoenix." Breezy was breathing heavily, "We are sorry about the graduation."

"Eh, whatever." I shrug, "How are you?"

"My hand is really going to break this time." Dallon says as Breezy had held his hand. "Of course I am kidding. I love you."

"Have fun." I laugh and move out.

This was so different from the last time. I was freaking out the time I was here. But this time, I am so damn chill.

"I have two nieces and one nephew. How cool is it?" Brendon laughs.

"Uncle Bren."

"Yeah, Amelie."

"Why does Phoenix call you forehead?" She asks making me fall off my chair.

"Because your sister has no brains." Brendon replies.

"Okay." Amelie smiles.

"Yeah, right." I shrug, "Levi, I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"Come here." I say pulling Kate and Levi into a room. "Uncle Bren, I'll be back in a moment."

"Okay." He gives a thumbs up while Amelie played with his hair.

"What is going on?" Levi asks.

"Please be calm." Kate says.

"Only if you tell me." He says, and I hand him my phone, which had the e-mail. His eyes widened as he read it, "Phoenix, this is awesome!"