{12}- The one with the new kid

"Is this what you were telling me about?" I ask and Brendon nods. I take deep breaths to digest the cake and what all happened in the last 10 minutes.

"Hey, kid. Are you okay?" Brendon asks.

"Maybe." I answer, "Come on, I am going outside. Wanna come?"

"Phe." Levi holds my hand, "Let's go out." Levi drags Kate, even she was in the same state as me.

"Dude, they will get married." Kate says, as I sit on the  grass.

"Dude." I sigh.

"Dude." Levi says, "But it's good, right."

"Yeah, maybe." I reply. I lie down on the grass, "The baby's gonna come in a month, then they get married. Everything is gonna be okay."

"Uh, guys." I hear Dallon's voice. Levi and Kate get up and I stay there.

"Congratulations, Mr. Weekes." Kate says and walk away.

Dallon sits down near me and I keep my head on his lap. "Pheonix?"

"Yes, father."

"I am sorry that I did not tell you or ask you about this." Dallon says.

"Dad--"

"No, Phoenix. I should've asked you first." He says, "I am sorry."

"Dad, I am the happiest kid right now. You will be marrying the woman you love. I don't care that you did not ask me. I was the one who told you to stay when you found out that she's pregnant." I reply, "I am happy, Dad."

"Thanks, Phoenix." He hugs me.

"You should go inside, to you fiancée." I wink.

Dallon blushes, "You are not coming."

"Nah, I want to stay here." I reply. Dallon gets up, kisses my forehead and heads inside.

"See, mum. That's how you handle things." I say, looking at the sky.

------

I think that I fell asleep in the lawn, because when I woke up, I was in my bed. "I don't that she is happy with this."

"Even I am confused about her." Breezy says, "I want her to be happy."

YOU KIDDING ME OR WHAT?

"Even I want it. But I also want to be with you." Dallon says.

I had been sitting with my ear stuck to the door. Suddenly Zero jumps on me, "Shh, Zero."

"But Dallon we have to think about her too." Breezy says.

I burst out of room, "Zero! Why did you wake me up!" I lie.

Dallon and Breezy look at me with a confused expression on their face. "Phe, you are awake."

"Zero made me." I lie, "What are you two doing?"

"Could not sleep." Dallon answers.

"Too happy, eh?" I smirk.

"Pheonix." Dallon gives one of his 'dad' looks.

"Cool, sorry." I say, with Zero snuggling into my face. "Since, none of us is sleeping. Can we decide about the wedding?"

"Okay." Dallon chuckles. How did he go from 'dad' straight to chucking?

"Wait." Breezy says, "Pheonix, are you okay with this?"

"Yeah, totally cool." I shrug, "What would be cooler than a daughter to be at her dad's wedding."

"Damn, I love you too much." Dallon holds my head under his arm.

"Don't crush me!" I exclaim, desperately trying to get out of Dallon's long arms.

"I cannot even think of fitting here, between you two." Breezy chuckles.

------

"Hey, Josh." I say. He does not really mind me calling him by his name. He is cool.
Sorry Tyler.

"So you cool?" He asks me.

"Yeah, anyways I am gonna leave for school." I say.

"Text me, if anything is wrong." He says.

"Okay."

"Smile." He says.

"We are over the phone, and how did you know?" I ask.

"You are my favorite niece. How will I not know." He chuckles, making me smile.

"You are a dork. Bye." I hang up.

"Pheonix! Levi's here." Dallon shouts.

"Coming, Dad." I yell back, picking up my stuff. I stumble out and see Levi sitting, waiting for me. "Hey Lev."

"Phe." He greets me, formally in front of Dallon.

"Dad, we are leaving." I say.

"Wait a minute, Kate's missing." Dallon points out.

"Yeah, she's already at school." Levi answers.

"You are missing her." I laugh.

"Yes, I am missing your bride." Dallon sticks his tongue out.

"I am not going to say anything." Levi laughs.

------

Levi and I sit on our table, as we notice Kate running towards us. "What is wrong with you?"

"Brittany-school-left." She puffs.

"I think she is trying to tell us something." Levi says and earns a smack on the head from Kate.

"Brittany left the school." Kate says.

"Really?" I light up.

"Yeah." She smiles.

"Today, my home. You both are staying there." I stand up. "We will plan the wedding, the baby's room and watch a movie."

"So, basically you want us to do your work." Levi says and earns a smack on his lips.

"Yeah."

"Hey, I met a guy during the school magazine thing-y." Kate says.

"--And?"

"Nothing, he said that he will meet me here. You have to meet him." Kate says, she was not blushing. Suddenly she points at a boy, he was totally clueless. "Hey, Max!"

"Oh there you are." The boy comes towards us, "Hi, I am Max."

"Phoenix."

"Levi."

"Cool, you are pretty." Max points at Levi.

"Thanks." Levi looks at me.

"And you are Dallon Weekes' daughter." Max gushes.

"Yeah." I smile, "Tell us something about yourself."

Why do I sound as if I am doing an interview?

"There is nothing much about me. I was an orphan, then I got adopted by a nice couple." Max tells us. "And also, I am gay."

"Gay?" I light up, and look at Kate. She smiles.

"Is that a problem?" He looks at me.

"No, totally nothing." I could not help smiling, "Do you want to come over today?"

~~~~~~~~~
Okay I need an honest opinion about the story.

Stay beautiful/handsome/awesome❤️