{10}- The one with the baby's gender

Dallon was making breakfast, while Breezy and I sat on the couch. It's really cool to see Dallon making lunch.
Why? 'Cause I am a fangirl and he is my father.

"Dallon and I will be going to the doctor's today." Breezy says, "To know the baby's gender. Do you want to come with us?"

"I don't want to know the baby's gender. I want it to be a surprise for me." I say. "What do you want it to be?"

"Anything. I just want to baby to be safe." Breezy smiles.

"Dallon? You?" I ask.

"Honestly. A girl." Dallon answers from the kitchen. "So that I can spoil my two daughters."

"I don't want to know." I raise my hands, "If you guys get to know then please don't tell me."

A boy maybe?

-------

"Kate has no idea that I am back." I tell Levi.

"And you asked me to call her here." Levi says, and I nod. "Great plan."

"I know." I hold him close to me. "I missed you."

"You have no idea how much have I missed you." He kisses me, and I don't let him go.

"I-love-you-Levi-Harris." I say between kisses.

"Phoenix Weekes, I have no--" Levi says but is cut of by a distinct shout.

"Levi! What are you doing? You are making out with some other girl!" Kate yells, I get away from Levi. "Phoenix?"

"Hey, Kate." I say.

"What, you how here?" She spoils her grammar.

"I thought of giving you a surprise." I hug her.

"Where are Dallon and Breezy?" She asks.

"Doctor's." I say, "For some baby thing."

"But isn't it crazy." Kate sits down, "Breezy's pregnant and Dallon's the father."

"How is tha--"

"Just imagine their kids. One word: beautiful." Kate smiles.

"I am not opposing that." Levi says. "Are you okay with it?"

"Yeah, totally." I say. Okay, I lied. Kinda.

"Really? Dallon won't be there and will look after the baby all the time." Kate says.

"Yeah, so what." I shrug, "We will have almost 7 months before the baby comes."

Dallon will not pay attention to me?
Am I over-thinking?

------

"Don't tell me Dad!" I cover my ears.

"But--"

"No, no. Anything but the baby's gender." I say.

"Dallon don't tell her, if she does not want to know." Breezy says.

"Thank you Breezy." I smile. "How is the baby?"

"Good, till now it's healthy." Breezy says.

"But--"

"No, Dad!"

"I was talking about the dinner." Dallon raises his hands.

"Anything." I say, "I am going out for sometime."

"Where to?"

"Roof." I stick my tongue out.

"Careful. Don't break anything of yours." Dallon says in a chuckle.

I laugh and move outside, I climb up the ladder. I usually go upto the roof whenever I am confused about something. "Hey mom."

I carefully lie down on the roof, and look at the starts. They look beautiful. "How are you mom? I am good, Dallon adopted me almost an year and a half ago. I went on tour with my favorite band. Fell in love with one of my best friends, had the same accident on my birthday. Revived after 2 months. Then again went on a tour with my another favorite band. Came back just to know that my Dad's girlfriend is pregnant."

I almost choke on my words, "I miss you mum."

I stay there looking at the sky with no response from anywhere, "Mum, do you think that Dallon will leave me once the baby is born?" I ask, knowing that there will be no answer. "Thanks mum, I really needed this."

I sit there, not knowing what is going to happen. Dallon will leave me, will he?

"Anyways, mum. We have talked a lot about me. How is Ryder?"

------

I glance at my watch, almost an hour had passed that I have been on the roof. I want to stay here, and not go back to my room. "Phe?"

"Up here." I don't bother on knowing who is down there.

I see a familiar figure climbing up the ladder. It was Breezy. "Hey, Phe."

"Breezy, what are you doing here? You should not be up here, you--" I ramble, but she cuts me off.

"I used to stay up the roofs all the time, so it's okay." She smiles, "Is something wrong?"

"No." I lie, and she looks at me. "It's just that with the baby coming, I thought that Dallon would give me back to the center."

"Pheonix." She looked hurt, "One: That cannot happen, two: Dallon loves you, you were the person who brought him back to this world. He owes everything to you. I cannot even think of Dallon leaving you."

"But--"

"And if he even tries to, he'll have to go through me." Breezy side-hugs me.

"Thanks Breezy." I say, "Is it okay that I call you Breezy only, or do you want me to call you something else."

"Anything you want, kid." She says.

"I am happy that you are there with Dallon." I say, "Do you think I will be good with the baby?"

"Of course, she'll love you." Breezy says.

"Wait--" I pause. "Did you just say 'she'll love me'?"

"No, I did not." She rubs the back of her neck. "I said, that it will surely love you. You heard me wrong."

"Hey, what are you two doing up there." Dallon shouts from down.

"DAD! Catch me." I say jumping from the room, landing straight in Dallon's arm.

"What happened?"

"Is it a girl?" I ask.

"Uh--" Dallon looks at Breezy for some sort of a help.

"I love you two."

~~~~~~~~
Stay beautiful/handsome/awesome❤️