{6}- The one where the tour starts with the fans thinking that I ran away

ONE MONTH LATER

"So, you are really going?" Kate asks me.

"Yeah." I reply, in a low voice.

"I am happy, t-this is really great." Levi says, hesistating.

"Really?" I ask.

"No, don't go." He holds my hand. "You'll be gone for atleast 2 months. What will we two do, without you?"

"Levi, I really need this." I say, "This is going to be a great kickstart for a career."

"A career as a photographer?" Kate asks, "I thought that you wanted to be something like Dallon."

"I want to, but this is also great." I say.

"Okay, you have a point." Kate and Levi say, in unison.

"But you have to call, text, facetime. Every single day." Kate says.

"Yeah." I smile, but Levi did not look convinced.

-------

I pack my stuff into two bags, with my camera along with it. "Phe, do you need some help?" Dallon asks me.

"No, I am almost done." I reply.

"It has only been a year that you have been with me. And you are growing so fast." Dallon smiles.

"Dad, even you are growing old." I laugh, trying to make him happy.

"I am gonna miss this." Dallon smiles.

"Dad, it's just a matter of 3 months. They will be gone in a flash." I hug his long body. "Which reminds me that can I take your laptop?"

"Yeah." Dallon picks me up, and the next thing you know is, I am on his back. He takes me out to the lawn. "Josh can act like a kid sometimes, but he'll take care of you. And Tyler looks and writes some pretty serious things but he is a total kid from the inside."

"I had figured that out when I spent the day at Josh's." I laugh. I am still on his back, my arms are around him. "Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"What will you do when I am gone?" I ask.

"Honestly, I have no idea." Dallon replies, with a small chuckle. "Breezy maybe busy with her work, Brendon, Kenny, Dan have their own lives. I might do some drawing or write a couple of songs."

"That'll be good." I say, "You better do some drawing because I would want to see them."

"Yes, Ma'am." He laughs and puts me down, so that I finish my packing.

I move to my room, thinking if I have made the right decision. Dallon is happy with it, even I should be.

I quickly open my phone, and text Brendon, Kenny and Dan:

Please take care of Dallon when I am gone.

-------

"This will be your bunk." Tyler smiles, as he shows me around the bus.

"This is so awesome!" I look around in awe. I put my stuff aside and jump into the bunk, "Please don't disturb me, for some time."

"Nope, nope, nope." Josh says and picks me up. "We all are going out."

"Okay." I laugh.

"Dude, do you even eat something." Josh says, "I can do weight-lifting using you."

"Why do we always end up on, 'Phoenix, don't you eat something'. It bugs me." I say.

"But you should eat something." Tyler says, "We will go out for lunch and then come back for sound-check."