{18}- The one with Josh's new name

I have been living over at Josh's, just because the new couple had the house to themselves.

Don't ask.

"Amelie needs the bottle." Josh yells.

"Coming." I yell back. I run towards Josh, he was playing with a crying Amelie.

"Stop crying kiddo." Josh say, "Please stop crying, or I will start crying."

"Aww, I want to see you cry." I laugh.

"Really funny." He rolls his eyes, he keep rocking Amelie.

"I know it was." I laugh.

Josh is playing with Amelie, he is so good with babies. Amelie is laughing as he makes weird/normal faces. He is so sweet in every way. Josh is actually a very handsome person.

Oh my God, I think I just caught myself staring at him.

"Hey, yo. Phoenix, what's wrong?" Josh snaps me out of my trance.

"Huh, what nothing." I lie. "I am gonna go and play a game on your console, Uncle Josh."

"Um, okay." Josh shrugs and turns to Amelie, "That was weird right. She never calls me Uncle. I think you will call me Uncle."

I switch the console on and put the first CD in my sight. I don't bother looking at the title, turns out I put Super Mario in it. Cool. "GODDAMMIT, WHY DON'T YOU DIE!"

"Not a cool vibe around the baby." Josh says.

"Whatever." I shrug. That realisation was actually terrifying.

"Hey, why so salty, man?" Josh asks me.

"N-nothing." I lie. Suddenly the bell rings, it was Tyler.

"Hi baby." Tyler snuggles, while Amelie tries to catch his nose. What is with this kid and noses? "Hello kid-yelling-at-a-character." He greets me.

"Hey Uncle Ty. Nice to meet you too." I say, "I am gonna call someone. Please don't let Amelie do anything."
Josh gives a thumbs up.

I turn to Josh's room, so that no one disturbs me. I call Levi.

"Hey." Levi says.

"I need some help." I say.

"Yeah babe, what's wrong?"

"I think I caught myself staring at Josh." I say, and hear a chuckle over the other side. "Excuse me your girlfriend was staring another guy and all you are doing is laughing."

"Sorry." He laughs, "That's totally cool. It's not that you are going to end up making out with him. Is it?"

"No."

"Anyways, he is your Uncle/brother. Also even I find myself staring Sarah, please don't tell anyone." Levi says.

"I don't know how to react to this." I say.

"I'll be ignoring that." He laughs, "Basically, my point is that you might end up staring beautiful people, but you know who you really love."

"Thanks, Lev." I say.

"I trust you and also it will be illegal." He laughs.

"Why, why am I in love with you?" I say.

"Because I am in love with you and you are stuck with me." Levi replies.

"True."

"Anyways, got to go. And also I'll be sneaking in tonight." He says and hangs up.

"WHAT?" Before I could say it, the caller was long gone.

Adapted// d.w (BOOK TWO)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara