{16}- The one with the wedding (pt1)

Okay, who's ready for a double update and the chapter many people ate my non-existing brain  for.....

~~~~~~~~~

"How is this one?" Breezy asks as she twirls in a wedding gown.

"Beautiful." I say, with Amelie trying to catch hold of my hair. Thank God, I had tied my hair in a braid. Tyler and Josh told me that it looks good on me, so why not try it. They taught me how to braid.

God bless them.

"No, seriously. Tell me." Breezy says.

"I told you. You'll look beautiful in anything." I say, "Try that one." I point to a long flowing gown.

"Okay." She smiles and goes in to try that one on.

"Yeah, Amelie we will be seeing your parents' wedding. It'll be so cool." I snuggle and she holds me nose. "I cannot breathe, Amelie."

"See." Breezy says, and smiles uncontrollably. "I love this."

"Me too." I say, "Amelie likes it too."

"Can I try another one?" Breezy asks.

"It's your wedding, who am I to say." I say, with a chuckle.

It was one of the first time, I had seen the child inside Breezy come out.

Amelie had started yawning, and I start rocking her. She is one beautiful child. Breezy comes out of the room, with widened eyes. "THIS IS THE ONE."

"YES!" I say, "This is so damn beautiful. I am jealous of you, Breezy."

"This is so beautiful, that I might just end up crying." Breezy smiles uncontrollably.

-------

"What did you two do today?" Dallon asks as he keeps Amelie in her cradle.

"We did some dress shopping." I reply, "And I swear once you see Breezy in her wedding gown, you will fall in love all over again."

"Damn, kid." Dallon blushes.

"Oh my God, you are blushing!" I exclaim.

"No, am not." Dallon says.

"Dad, you know you cannot lie to me." I cross my arms.

"That's true." Dallon kisses my forehead. "Anyways, Kate, Brendon and I also went dress shopping. And to be honest. Kate took the least time among all of us."

"That's surprising." I laugh.

"I'd thought so too. She went in once and said that this was the one." Dallon also laughs, "Does she think that it's weird that she is one of the best men."

"Yeah, she thinks that." I say, "But she also wants to be one."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Dad." I say, "She was dying when you offered her this. She is such a big fan, what would be more important to her."

"I get your point." Dallon ruffles my hair. "I cannot go on another day, without seeing Breezy."

"Aww, Dad." I rub his shoulder, "It's the matter of another 2 days."

"That is exactly what I am talking about." Dallon pouts.

"Okay, Dad. You sleep, I have some work to do." I say getting up, and moving to my room. "I'll be taking Amelie to Breezy's tomorrow."

"Okay." He smiles, I switch off the light. I call Brendon.

"Forehead."

"Fangirl."