{11}- The one with Dallon's birthday

Double Weekend Update
~~~~~~~~~~

•SOME MONTHS LATER•

"Oh my God!" Breezy yelled.

"What happened?" I ask.

"The baby--" She pauses, "She, the baby, kicked."

"Oh my God!" I run towards her, almost tripped but reached there safely. "Agh, she kicked again!"

"Where's Dallon?" She asks.

"He has gone to bring some stuff." I answer.

"Pheonix, you can let go off my belly." Breezy says.

"Sshh, the baby might kick again." I say.

How does being a big sister sound to you?

------

Levi is blowing balloons, I am setting up the flowers and Kate is ordering the cake. "No, I told you. It'll be a small yet a two-tier cake. With chocolate lining across it and written 'Happy birthday Dallon'. How hard does that sound to you?"

Levi laughs and I roll my eyes, "Pass me the phone." Kate does so, "Yeah, please just make it like whatever she is saying. We will pay you extra, but we need it today. Yes, thank you."

"Kids, ETA for Dallon is about 1 hour." Breezy walks in with one hand on her back, and the other on her phone.

"Quick, my good people. Quick." I say.

"It's only us three. How do you think that we will be able to finish this in one hour." Levi says, but his voice comes out to be squeaky. Kate and I fall down laughing, "IT IS BECAUSE OF THE BALLOON!"

"Don't speak for sometime, we won't be able to finish this." I say. Kate was on the floor clutching her stomach, from all the laughing.

"Just yell once more." Kate laughs.

"I am not talking to you guys anymore." Levi pouts.

"Let me call Uncle Brendon, he might help us." I say. I take my phone and call Brendon.

"Yeah kid." His voice chimes.

"Dallon ETA 1 hour, keep him busy." I say.

"Me? How?" He asks.

"I have something in mind but you won't like it." I chuckle.

"I swear, I hate you so much." Brendon says, "Let me see what can I do. Don't you think something else."

"Love you too, Uncle Bren." I say and hang up.

-------

"Uncle Josh be good and put these balloons up there." I instruct.

"Nice to meet you too." He laughs.

"Hey, Uncle Tyler." I ignore him.

"'Ssup kiddo." Tyler kisses my forehead.

Soon, everybody starts coming. Kenny, Dan, Pete, Patrick, Joe, Andy. But the cake was not here.

"Whoa, Breezy. You look--" Patrick pauses.

"Big." Breezy completes.

"Yeah."

"I know." She smiles.

"Breezy here's your water." Kate hands her, and she simply smiles. She is so beautiful. "Hi, I am Kate. Phoenix's going-to-be wife."

Pete, Patrick, Joe and Andy all look at me, "No, she is not my bride." I answer.

"Too bad, I was shipping it." Josh says, and I playfully punch his arm.

Suddenly my phone buzzes. It was a text from Brendon:

Let me warn you beforehand, something freaky is going to happen at your house.

I brush that thought away and slip my phone back into my pocket.

"Guys, Dallon's coming!" Levi warns and everybody hides. Well, except Breezy because you know.

"Dallon, are you sure?" Brendon shouts.

"Dude, why are you shouting?" Dallon asks, he opens the door and all he sees is darkness. "Why the hell is it dark?"

"SURPRISE!" All of us yell in unison, making Dallon jump.

"You guys." He smiles, and hugs me. "This is reason why Brendon kept bugging me for 3 hours."

"HEY!"

"Yeah." I chuckle, from the back Kate kept signalling me, that the cake was not yet here. I look at Levi, and he looks at Kate.

"Happy Birthday." Patrick hugs him, one-by-one everybody wished and hugged him.

"The cake!" Kate whisper/yells.

"Levi call them." I say and he runs off.

"Is something wrong kids?" Dallon asks.

"Gifts!" Breezy says, clutching her stomach. She noticed what was happening among us three.

"Um, okay." Dallon smiles and walks away.

Levi comes back, "The guy is here. Give me the money."

Levi, Kate and I fish some money out of our pockets. Kate counts it, "We are 10 dollars short."

"Here." Brendon passes a note and Levi moves out to pay the guy.

"Thanks Brendon." Kate says.

Brendon was about to move, but I pulled him back. "What were you talking about in that text?"

"Well, som--"

"Cake's here!" Kate shouts and everyone gathers around the table and the cake.

"Thank you guys." Dallon ruffles our hair.

Everybody give their gifts and suddenly we three realise that we don't have a gift. "Uh, guys."

"Just realised it." I say.

"We are idiots!" Kate slams her forehead.

"So, what do we do?" I ask.

"Just act as if nothing happened." Kate whispers.

"Really?" Levi asks.

"Do you have a better idea?"

"Geez, sorry." Levi raises his hands.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. It was Brendon. Why is he shadowing me?

"What?" I ask and he points at Dallon who was sitting with Breezy.

"Breezy--" Dallon starts, he is sweating really bad. Is the air-conditioning off?

"Yes?"

Dallon kneels down. The three of us look at them wide-eyed. "Phe?"

"Shut up!"

"Breezy, I wanted to ask you a long time back. But I could not find the right time." He stammers, "Breezy, will you marry me?"

"Phe?" Kate nudges me, but I stood there almost paralyzed.

"Yes, Dallon. I will marry you." Breezy replies, with tears flowing out of her eyes.