Unnatural Feelings

Chapter Nine

Unnatural Feelings

**Unknown POV**

I watched her, and I know that sounds creepy but I couldn't stop myself. Mates are the most sacred things for Vampires only a few have them and even then it's rare if you ever find them, mates are given to Vampires as a gift, although not always a gift to the Vampires themselves, Its sometimes to save them from doing or saying something that could ruin the balance of Vampires and Humans. And its only taken me four-hundred-and-thirteen years, but she's well worth the wait. She's the most beautiful human I have ever seen, a short girl with dirty blonde hair that she seemed to always wear up, her eyes are the light hazel that sparkled in any lighting. I want to know her name, I want to meet her, and I want her to want me. But I have to wait.

Wait for the Grand Royal Ball on Friday . . .

**Lailah's POV**

"And . . . post!" I said clicking the 'Post!' button watching as it loaded onto our blog page

"Wooh!" Colette clapped "Our second Blog post!"

I nodded smiling happily feeling proud of this Blog. This one was called 'Pre- Royal Ball thoughts and nerves' basically talking about that. And then on Saturday we'll be talking about how it went. Although I've agreed to this Ball I'm still really dreading it, and thinking of just hiding in the girls toilets the whole time.

I rose from the desk and check the time. 11:36

"Time for bed!" I exclaimed in a yawn as I stretched my arms out

"I agree" Colette sighed as she logs of her laptop

"I'm just going to brush my teeth" I said leaving the dorm room and hearing a simple "kay" from Colette

It was late so the Bathroom was empty, and eerily quiet something I didn't like. I ignored my inner feelings though and continue on as normal walking to the sinks that face the windows. I brush my teeth staring at my visible reflection that shows in the window. Damn my eyes are tired! I should moisturize more.

Reaching down to rinse my toothbrush my eyes catch sight of something in the window or rather behind. I freeze for a second before dropping my toothbrush in the sink moving closer to the and window cupping my hands round my eyes as I press my face to window to look out at the school football field . . . I swear I sore something- There!

Standing in middle of the field is a figure, it's too dark to tell who it is but I'm sure of one thing . . . whoever it is, is staring straight at me.

I pushed away from the window feeling a unknown feeling stirring in the pit of my stomach, It's not fear, for some reason I'm not afraid, and somehow that's what makes me scared. No this feeling is much unnatural and I don't understand it

I backed away from the window and quickly turn around to turn of the light and rush out of the bathroom and back to my dorm room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ok another short baby chapter

Sorry :(

Eminem and Rihanna's THE MONSTER is stuck in my head! . . .

Ok bye

Xx