"You were mine for a night; I was out of my mind. You were mine for a night... I don't know how to say goodbye." I nodded off to 5 Seconds of Summer' "Wrapped Around Your Finger"

Jerome

"Now that we have Gotham's attention, it's time for the Maniax to make their grand entrance." Theo said

"Wasn't that it?" I ask

"That was the overture. Now that the audience is hushed... expectant. The curtain rises."

"Then what happens?"

"Oh then, we confront Gothamites with their most primal fear. Take from them all they hold dear and sacred." Theo says while walking behind me and putting his hands on both of my shoulders

"And then what happens." I ask getting intrigued

"Well then we offer them salvation... and then they are ours."

After the whole meeting and arrangements on what to do. I felt like taking a stroll in Gotham, maybe wreaking havoc. I noticed there was woods behind Theo's Mansion and what better place to clear your head?

"Where you goin?" Greenwood sneered

I rolled my eyes and pushed past the cannibal and kept on my way.

The air was fresh and smelled like pine in the woods. Not bad for a woodsy smell. I was about a mile in when I hear faint music and singing. I snapped my head towards the sound and saw nothing. Maybe it was just me.

"Nothing in this world could ever bring them down."

I turned at the voice and saw a girl. Wow, a pretty girl. She looked about maybe 5'3, with light brown hair, from over here looks like maybe hazel eyes. I started walking towards her but it wasn't to scare or kill her.

"I wish that I could, be like the cool kids. Like the cool kids!" She sang on

Man what I would give to hear that voice every day for the rest of my life. What the fuck? No J. Keep it together.

I cut through the trees so I could make it in front of her. She was looking down when I stopped in her path. She stopped abruptly as if I startled her, which I probably did. Her eyes wide and alert. I was right, her eyes are hazel. She ripped out one headphone and stared at me.

"Hi gorgeous. I'm Jerome." I smirked

She just stood there blinking. Hm...

"What are you doing out in the woods all alone? Hasn't anyone told you it's dangerous to be out in the woods... especially alone?"

Oh shit... she's deaf. Or mute... or both with my luck. It's a good thing I know sign language.

I've done this a lot. I can handle myself thank you.

"Well if it's a grown ass man, such as myself. You wouldn't stand a chance."

She looked taken back that I understood her signing.

You know sign language?

"Yeah... is that such a shock?"

No

"Well what are you doing out here? Especially in that beautiful dress?"

Walking obviously

"Okay... didn't know you could be sarcastic while signing."

She rolled her eyes, and put her headphone back in and pushed me out of her way. Well she tried to at least. I grabbed her wrist and spun her back around.