"I don't need to be classy if I'm sexy." Victoria retorted, playfully winking at a random bartender that was slightly more focused on her large rack than the way her straightened hair was slightly tucked behind her ears.

"That's why you keep running back to Roman right?"

The sound of his name still made Portia feel uneasy, her grabbing a pre made drink from one of the trays belonging to a server that passed by.

"You need me to drink this babe, how else will you pay for knockoff purse from Ebay?" Portia smiled, taking another sip before turning herself away from the poorly dressed server.

There were only so many conversations with the poor she could have.

"You aren't going to tell me that you don't care that Tate is literally orbiting her like a planet." Claudia nodded towards their direction and she wasn't wrong. Tate had his arm around Milan and his head thrown back in laughter at something she must've said.

"She isn't that funny.."

She turned back and scoffed at Claudia's satisfied smirk, folding her arms and taking another sip of her drink.

"I don't care at all, it isn't my problem." She lied, scanning around the room to avoid their eyes. "Now if you'll excuse me, I see some man candy I'd like to take a bite out of.."

Portia then made her way towards her newest victim, her eyes twinkling just like they always did when she was about to charm a guy. She knew how to get what she wanted and this time it only took five minutes before he was running around and grabbing her drinks.

She would turn and find that Tate's eyes simply couldn't leave where Milan stood, their bodies getting closer and closer to each other.

"How about we finish this conversation in the private room?" Portia grabbed onto his shirt and gave him a quick peck on the lips before he swept her away to somewhere more private.

She knew what she was about to do, she just hoped that the numbness lasted.

Victoria tried her best to invest herself into the conversation but her ears seemed to have subconsciously drowned out everything that she heard from the moment Roman walked in.

"I know you want to talk to him, he doesn't deserve the attention Vic." Giselle lifted up Victoria's shoulders and gave her an encouraging smile.

She knew that Giselle wasn't telling a single lie, she just didn't like listening to the truth when it came to Roman. She nodded slowly and freed herself from Giselle's grasp as she blindly walked in his direction and twisted his body around to face her.

Roman turned around with bags under his eyes and an entourage of attractive girls that all seemed to own at least one physical quality that Victoria had - only it looked better on her.

"Bye." She dismissed through her gritted teeth, sarcastically waving at them as they walked away. Roman scoffed and took a swig of his beer, Victoria violently grabbing it from him afterwards.

"You said you cared." Victoria looked at him directly in the eyes, hoping to hear the words she needed.

"I don't," He said softly, sighing once the words left his mouth. "I never did."

She took a step towards him and whispered into his ear, her arms wrapped around his neck. "I never wanted to say bye Roman,"
Victoria paused and pulled away, taking in those hypnotising eyes she would never gaze at again.