"When did you walk in?" I asked curiously.

"Touch me," he quoted. I mentally told my legs not to move at his slight command. He pushed himself off the table, walking closer to me.

I shook my head. "Can I ask a question?" I asked.

"You are right now," he said, walking around the leather chairs to me. In a matter of a few seconds, he was towering over me; my back still to the door. I looked up at him, half expecting him to automatically make a move, but instead he just cupped my face with one of his hands.

I scoff. "You know what I mean," I mutter.

He grins, and it's not a fake one either; it's a genuine smile that makes me question what exactly happened in the past eighteen hours since I had last saw him. "Whats your question, Niykee?" he asked, caressing my right cheek with his thumb.

"Well, why have you been ignoring me?" I asked bluntly. "I thought we were okay. You said we were okay."

He smiled weakly. "For the first time in a extremely long time, I let myself really feel something for someone," he said, as his hand roamed down to my neck and then to my collarbone. "I let my emotions get the best of me. Had to hit a quick reset button, that's all."

I wasn't expecting that answer, so I stayed silent for a few moments unsure of how to respond.

"We are good," he continued. "You worry a little too much."

I sighed, glancing up into his blue eyes; he looked tired, as if he hadn't slept all night.

"I got some good news though," he continued. His hands dropped from my body; he stuffed them in his front pant pockets. "I don't think we've ever talked about it, but I've been trying to pursue acting for awhile. I've been going to a few auditions here and there. I finally got casted in a movie." There was a twinkle in his eye then. I smiled.

"That's great!" I said, grabbing his arms. I didn't like that he was acting so closed off with me suddenly, but I guess that's just how he was dealt with shit.

He smiled, backing up a bit. "I auditioned for it about five months back, before we met. They start filming in a few months," he continued. "I have to fly out to Hollywood a few times for some meetings and shit."

"So what about the tour?" I asked.

He nodded. "Still happening; I can multitask. I'm a supporting actor, so I can fly out whenever I need to film from whatever city I'm at that day. Ash and I talked it out already."

"Looks like you've really thought about this," I said. "What's the movie called?"

He grinned. "I can't tell you that. You'll have to find out, just like everyone else."

I laughed. "Shady, Colson."

His face went blank suddenly as his eyes continued to stare at me; I noticed it immediately. "What?" I asked, confused.

"You've never called me that before," he said, inching toward me again. My heart began to beat faster as I looked up at him. I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't. It was in that moment I realized I had real feelings for Kells; the type of feelings that had me seriously contemplating my whole decision.

I, Nicolet Aleta Heaton, had feelings for a guy, after swearing off all men. I had a goal when coming to New York, and that was to get signed to Bad Boy, release an EP, and make music that made me happy. Now everything was changing. Somehow I had stumbled across someone that slowly sneaked their way into my life, leaving an impression large enough that I felt almost incomplete without their presence. Its as if God was trying to play a sick joke on me - giving me someone I could've possible wanted and then giving me the shittiest timing for it.