Ch. 27

"Guard, you can choose to end his life or let him live. It's all up to you to make the decision." the king said to the guard. Dmitri looked up at the guard and the king. He had worry written all over his face. The guard looked at him.

"What? Do you think that I would kill you without thinking about it first? You have some nerves thinking about that, idiotic boy." the guard said to Dmitri. Dmitri just looked away from them.

"Dude, what's your problem? The council doesn't know where you are. This place is invisible to the council's eyes because I chose to be invisible to the council. They have no right to be in control of the land. I'm the king, not the council." the king spoke out load in a speech, "They don't belong here and they need to go away to leave this place in peace. I would ban them but no one will take my side on it. Everybody is so afraid of the council that they back down when I ask for recruits."

Dmitri looked over at the king and felt sorry for him. It wasn't everyday where he could do something good in his life. So Dmitri walked over to the cell bars and grabbed a hold of the bars with his hands. The guard looked at him.

 "You are set free to go. I won't kill you. You're a free person now." the guard said and Dmitri smiled as the guard let him out of the cell.

*********************************************

"I've been there before. I know what it feels like. Honestly, I do." Sasha said to John and Alexa. Kyle looked at her as he realized why John and Alexa had kept their true identity a secret for so long. It was so dead quiet in the room that everyone jumped when Sasha had something to say.

"Guys, I need to tell you something. I don't know how to put it, though." Sasha said as Kyle looked at her but he knew what she was gonna say. So he held her close in his arms.

"Spill the beans, Sasha." Brett said to her. Sasha just wanted to cry but held the tears back as Kyle rubbed her shoulders.

"It's alright, baby. Go ahead and tell them. I'm right here beside you all the way." Kyle said to her as she smiled up at him but walked out of his arms.

"Baby, it's not like you know because you don't. I'm pregnant." Sasha finally admitted to everyone as here was a knock at the door. Brett looked at John and Alexa.

"You guys need to hide." Brett said as they nodded at him. Anwen led them upstairs while Kyle looked at Sasha with shock and disappointment.

"When were you gonna tell me and how far are you?" Kyle asked Sasha and she sighed.

"Yes, I was gonna tell you. I'm four months, baby. We've been together for five months," Sasha replied to Kyle and he held her close as he touched her stomach. Brett walked to the window and looked outside.

"It's alright, not the council. It's the rest of our group." Brett said as he opened the door and in stepped Elizabeth, Paige, Vivien, Brendon, and seven other people. Sasha looked at Paige, who was holding a werewolf pup. Vivien looked like she could kill someone at the very moment.