Ch. 1

Sasha Anderson was a beautiful woman with long brown hair and blue eyes. She had everything she ever wanted growing up, except she lost her parents at the age of eleven. She didn't know why they sacrificed their lives for her. She sat in her bed lost in her thoughts before she fell asleep.

Sasha woke up to a loud noise outside her window. She looked at the clock and sighed because it was 3:25 a.m. 'It has to be Kyle.' she thought as she got out of bed. She walked to the window and sure enough, Kyle was sitting in the grass in his werewolf form. He howled once he saw her in his sight. She opened the window and stuck her head out into the cold, breezy wind. Kyle and Sasha have always been best friends ever since they knew how to walk. She depended on him in some ways but never actually told him. When she was twelve, the change took place and she had no one to confide in. Kyle was there and helped her through the difficult transformations when it would happen.

"What are you doing here?" Sasha asked as she climbed down the tree that was next to her window. He changed into his normal human self. Kyle Lane was a strong man with short brown hair and blue eyes. He stood 5'10" feet tall.

"Just wanted to drop by and see if ou wanted to hang out." Kyle replied to her question as she jumped from the tree branch that was almost two feet off the ground.

"Yeah, sure that's what you want. You knew I'd be sleeping. Can't a wolf get her beauty sleep?" she asked as she made the landing. He shook his head as he checked her out. She looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"I don't see how a beautiful wolf like you needs to have beauty sleep." he replied and reached for her hand. She tried to move it from his reach but he was faster than her.

"You haven't seen me when I get really tired and cranky." she said and crossed her arms.

"You don't have to be a sour puss. I don't believe you." he stated. She just stared at him.

"I'm serious, Kyle. I get really cranky and I do phase into a werewolf just like you. Do you want me to tear you apart for ruining my beauty sleep?" she asked him right before she phased into a wolf. She ran towards him to push him down on the ground. He tried to jump out of the way but she knocked him down on his back.

"Alright, I'm sorry I woke you up. Do you want to hang out tonight, say 1 a.m.?" Kyle asked her. She lowered her head as a sign saying 'hold on a minute.' Then she got off him and phased back into her human form.

"Fine, it's a date but don't expect me to be right out at 1." she responded to his question. Kyle's face lit up like a kid in a candy store.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Kyle said as he turned away from her.

"Wait! Is that all you really wanted me for?" she asked as she stared directly at him. He turned around to face her.

"No, this is what I actually wanted you to come down." Kyle said as he walked up to her and kissed her lips.

"So, you kiss me and break it up. I see how it is." Sasha said and the expression on her face showed that she was hurt and sad at the same time.

"I'm sorry, Sasha. I didn't know if you wanted me to kiss you or not." he said apologetically. Sasha just stayed quiet, looking away from him. She was hurt and Kyle knew he did something wrong.

"Please forgive me, Sasha." Kyle said as he walked up to her and touched her face. She moved her face from his hand. He looked at her but understood. "I guess I will see you later," he added as he kissed her cheek. He phased into his wolf form then took off. Sasha transformed into her wolf form to hear what Kyle was saying in his mind.

'I'm so sorry, Sasha. I didn't know if you wanted me to kiss you. I know I should have stayed to work it out but I could tell that you were hurt. Please forgive me, Sasha. Please.' Kyle thought to Sasha as a telegraph. Sasha whined because she didn't want Kyle to leave. She howled at the moon, so Kyle could tell that she got his message.

'Kyle, please come back. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I'm really sorry. I didn't want you to leave and yes I did. I didn't mean for this to happen. I forgive you because you had every right to come by and kiss me.' Sasha thought back to him, then she layed on the ground as she waited for him to run back.