Chapter 1

"Leaaah! You'll get late!" My mom screamed at me from downstairs.

"Shit!"

It was already 7 and school started in 45 mins. I quickly got out of bed and ran right into the washroom and had a quick bath, brushed my teeth and got out. I hurried and dried myself and walked into my closet to pick out something to wear. I quickly got out my white shinnies and blue long top. I hobbled everywhere struggling to get into my skinnies and searched for my blue converse. Since my hair was drying up, I let it in be in its normal curls. I quickly put on some mascara and eyeliner, picked up my bag and ran downstairs.

"Mom, no time to eat. I'll pick up something on my way" I hugged her and ran to my car.

I got into my yellow Porsche and sped up to pick up Rachel. She kept calling me all the way. When I got to her house, she looked pissed waiting outside on the porch.

"I'm so sorry, I got up late" I blabbered.

"It's alright" she laughed patting my cheek.

"Hey Rach, I haven't eaten anything so is it okay if I grab a cup of hot chocolate from Starbucks?"

"Mmm" she mumbled looking at her phone.

I drove to Starbucks which was just a block away from Skyfield High, my school. I rushed out to the counter and ordered for a hot chocolate and asked the woman on the counter to hurry up.

"Name miss?" she asked. "Leah" I said.

I waited for my hot drink to come and Rach came up to me giggling.

"Why are you giggling?" I asked her.

She just shrugged and kept giggling. My friend was crazy as far as I knew. I rolled my eyes at her and went over to get my drink when the woman behind the counter called out.

"How much?" I asked. "£2.75 dear" she replied. I thanked her and spun around to get to school.

I was busy carrying my cup and putting my wallet in my purse when I slammed into someone. My bag fell spilling out all the contents outside and I screamed "Oh God" before bending to get it up.

I waited for the person to get down and help me but no one came so I got angry. "What is wrong with you? Can't you watch where you walk Mister?"

I got up still putting things in my bag and turned to look at Rach who was staring at the person behind me with wide eyes.

"Rach, hello, come on. People don't have manners here."

Rach took my hand and turned me around and all I could do was stare.

I, Leah Edwards, had slammed right into Harry Styles. Member of the boy band One Direction who every girl was crazy about. Zayn Malik, his friend and another member of One Direction was standing right behind him grinning.

I looked at Harry and he had a smirk on his face which got my angry again.

"So, just because you're famous doesn't mean you go and slam into people like that" I said and walked away pulling Rachel with me who was still gawking like an idiot she was.

"Heey, snap out of it already Rach" I screamed as I got into the car.

"Oh my God, I just saw Harry Styles and Zayn Malik" she squealed.

I just sighed and nodded my head in disapproval. Expect Rach to react like that. She was a fan of all the boys and boy bands there could possibly be. She was a complete high functioning fangirl. She kept on blabbering nonstop about how she would tweet about this little incident and put it as her facebook status. I just ignored her as usual.