Seventeen

Jackson woke up and seen Mark sleeping. He got out of bed without waking him up. He went to the living room and called Jae.

"Hello?"

"Jae."

"What do you need?"

"Okay you know how Mark is 'dead'"

"Yes why?"

"He is alive."

"Jackson that's impossible the doctors said he was dead and so did the machine. He wasn't even breathing. So how is he alive?!"

"I don't know just come to my house."

"Do you mean Dorm?"

"No my house I'll send you the address."

"Okay"

Jackson hung up and sent Jae a text message to where he lives. 15 minutes later Jae arrived. He knocked on the door and Jackson opened it. "Shh he is sleeping." Jackson said and motioned him to follow.

Jae followed Jackson into the room and seen Mark sleeping peacefully. "How is this possible?!" Jae whispered. Jackson shrugged and Mark woke up. "Oh hey Jae." Mark said still very tired. "Hey Mark." Jae said and walked to Mark.

"How are you feeling?" Jae asked. "I'm great!" Mark said with a smile and Jackson also smiled. "I though you were dead?" Jae asked. "Uh..." Mark started to cry remembering what happened. "Weren't you dead? How could you just be alive?" Jae asked and Mark cried more.

"Okay Jae I think it's time for you to go." Jackson said and pushed him out the house. He walked back to Mark. "Mark it's okay, I'm here nothing will happen again." Jackson said and Mark soon calmed down.

They laid down and closed there eyes. "I love you Jackson." Mark whispered. Jackson kissed his lips. "I love you too." Then they both fell asleep.

_
I'm sorry it's so short
I hope you liked this chapter
Vote and Comment
I love you guys
Bye