Fourteen

"Jackson what's wrong?" Jae asked walking to Jackson. "H-he...M-Mark...B-BamBam...." Jackson said not able to say his words. Jae hugged him. "Shh Jackson it's okay I'm here." Jackson was still crying his eyes out.

He soon stopped crying. "Do you want milk or water or..." Jae asked. "W-water please." Jackson said watching the show that Jae was watching. Jae came back with a glass of water. "Here you go." Jae said. "T-thanks." Jackson drank the water.

They both sat there watching TV and laughing a couple of times. Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Jackson said and opened the door. He quickly shut it and sat next to Jae. "Who was it?" Jae asked. "Nobody." There was another knock.

"Jackson let me explain!" Jae heard the voice and it sounded like Mark. "Go in the kitchen." Jae said and Jackson went in the kitchen. Jae came an opened the door. "Oh hey Mark I didn't know you where here. Jackson is not here." Jae said trying to lie.

"Jae I know you're lying and you're not a very good lair." Mark said and walked inside. Mark walked to the Kitchen and seen Jackson. "Jackson let me-" "Explain what Mark?! You slept with my best friend while we were together! I trusted you with my heart and you broke it Mark! You fucking broke it! Did you know how fucking long I have loved you and you just toy with my feelings! 7 Fucking years I have loved you and what do you do? You fucking hurt me!" Jackson yelled and ran out the house driving to the one place where he could be alone.

He walked to the roof of the school. He sat on the bench that was there. He put in his ear buds and cried. He knew this would happen. He punched the wall and it made a big dent. Jackson's hand hurt but he didn't care.

He fell to his knees and cried. Soon he heard the door open. He hid to see who it was.

Mark...

Mark walked and sat at the bench. "You idiot you just had to fucking go with BamBam." Mark said while tears forming on his eyes. "I loved Jackson more so why the fuck was I with BamBam?!" He screamed and cried. "I love you Jackson..."

Jackson stood there frozen. He walked to Mark and sat next to him. "I love you too Mark..." Jackson said. Mark cried even more and Jackson hugged him. "N-no don't t-touch m-me I-I hurt Y-you..." Mark said walking away from Jackson.

Jackson walked to his car. 'Should I go to the dorm or Jae's dorm?' Jackson thought.
-
Sorry for the wait
I hope you loved this chapter
Vote and comment
I luv you guys
Bye