Fifteen

Jackson drove off the Jae's dorm because he didn't want to see BamBam. He knocked on the the door and Jae opened it. "Hey Jackson." "Hey Jae can I stay here?" Jae nodded his head and let Jackson in. "You know which room." Jae said and Jackson walked to a guest room.

He had been here multiple times to get away from the couple. Jackson laid on the bed then his phone started to vibrate. He turned on the phone and seen a text from Mark.

'Jackson please come back home I'm sorry for everything I did'

Jackson turned off his phone and closed his eyes. He soon fell asleep with his phone going off with notifications.

Next Morning

Jackson woke up and remembered he is in Jae's dorm. He got up and decided to skip school. He walked to the bathroom and looked at his face. "Looking good Jackson." Jackson said to himself. He walked out and put on a outfit.

He walked back to his dorm not really wanting to go there. Before he opened the door he heard screaming. Mark was screaming. Jackson quickly opened the door and seen Mark laying on the floor passed out. He seen BamBam with hands in the form of a fist.

"What the fuck BamBam?!" Jackson shouted and tried to wake Mark up. BamBam slowly backed up. Jackson couldn't wake Mark up. Jackson carried Mark to the car and drove to the hospital. "Please be okay...."

Jackson made it to the hospital with Mark in his arms. "Help! I need a doctor!" A doctor came and laid Mark on the bed. "What's wrong with him?" The doctor said. "H-he won't w-wake u-up." Jackson said crying.

"I'm going to need you to sit in the hallway sir." Jackson sat on the hallway looking around. He looked on his shirt where he carried Mark. He cried. He didn't know why but he did.

3 Hours Later

The doctor came out and walked to Jackson. "Is he okay?!" Jackson asked worriedly. "No he is very critical right now. In a couple of weeks he will be able to do things but won't leave the hospital until 2 months." The doctor said.

"Is he awake?" "No." Jackson sat there and cried. "You can see him soon though." The doctor said walking off. Jackson wanted to hurt BamBam.

1 Month Later

Jackson was sitting on the chair next to Mark holding his hand. "Mark it's been 1 month please wake up." Jackson said and almost cried. Mark started to cough like he was chocking. The doctors rushed in and pushed Jackson out.

"Sir I need you to get out." The lady said and pushed Jackson out. "P-please b-be okay...." Jackson sat there for about 30 minutes then the doctor came out. "Is he okay? Please tell me he is okay!" The doctor told Jackson that Mark passed away when they tried to recover him.

Jackson didn't know what to do but cry. And he did cry.

_
I cry writing this
It gets better I promise
I hope you liked it
Vote and Comment
I love you guys
Bye