Eighteen

Jackson and Mark woke up for the second time today. Mark seen Jackson looking on his phone. "Um Jackson?" Jackson looked up at Mark. "What are we?" Mark asked and Jackson didn't know.

He still wanted to be with Mark but was scared he was gonna break his heart. "I still wanna be with you but I'm scared you're gonna break my heart." Jackson whispered. "Jackson I promise I won't hurt you I still love you."

"Fine but if you hurt me again I won't forgive you." Jackson said and Mark hugged him. Jackson smiled and hugged back. Mark kissed Jacksons lips and Jackson kissed back. Mark pulled away and giggled.

"Imma shower." Mark said and walked into the bathroom. Jackson got up and walked to the kitchen. He started to cook some pancakes. The door bell rang and Jackson opened it. He seen BamBam out of breath. Probably cause he ran here.

"What do you want?" Jackson asked looking at BamBam. "Is Mark here?" BamBam asked looking at Jackson. "No he is not here." "Well the hospital said you checked him out and someone is in the shower." BamBam said.

"Okay even if he was here what do you want?" Jackson asked getting irritated. "I want to apologize." Jackson opened the door more. "Sit on the couch." Jackson said and BamBam sat on the couch. "Nice house." BamBam said and Jackson said and small thank you.

Jackson walked to his room and seen Mark dressed and playing his phone. "Someone is here to see you. I'm going to be in the shower." Jackson said and walked to the bathroom. Mark put down his phone and walked to the living room to see BamBam.

BamBam got up and hugged Mark. Mark pushed him off. "Why are you here?!" "Look Mark let me explain. I'm sorry for everything that happened that night. It was foolish of me to do it and I'm sorry. I didn't want you to go in the hospital. I'm just sorry." BamBam said crying.

Mark felt sorry for BamBam. He knew BamBam didn't mean those things he did. He was friends with BamBam for a long time. Mark hugged BamBam. "It's okay BamBam I know you didn't mean it lets just leave it in the past okay?" "O-okay."

Jackson walked out and seen nth of them hugging. "Are you friends again or are you cheating on me?" Mark pulled away. "No of course not I love you Jackson!" Mark said and hugged Jackson. Jackson looked at BamBam and seen jealousy and sadness in his eyes.

Mark pulled away and Jackson walked to BamBam. What Jackson did next shocked BamBam. Jackson hugged BamBam. BamBam was shocked at first but hugged back. Mark soon joined into the hug and smiled.

"Let's go to the mall." Mark said and the two nodded. They got into Jacksons car and drove off. The drive was silent. It wasn't an awkward silence but more of a comfortable silence. They made it and walked inside.

"Let's go there!" Mark said and pointed at a little store. They walked in and Mark looked around like a little kid in a candy shop. "I like his one!" Mark said and held a blue navy shirt. Jackson grabbed the shirt and bought it. "Jackson what if it's not my size?"

"Well if it's small I'll return it and buy a new one, but if it's too big for you we are keeping it." "Why Jackson?" Mark asked and looked at Jackson. "Because you look cute in big shirts." Jackson whispered. Mark giggled and walked to BamBam.

"See anything you like BamBam?" Mark asked and BamBam looked at Mark. 'You' BamBam thought. "Um yeah this." BamBam said and held up the hat he wanted. He put it on his head and made silly faces. Mark laughed.

"Come on let's buy it." Mark said an bought the hat. "Mark I could have bought it." BamBam said. "Nope best friends buy each other things and I bought you this." Mark said and put the hat on BamBam's head. BamBam blushed and Mark laughed.

What they didn't know is that Jackson seen the whole thing.

_
I hope you guys loved this chapter
Don't forget to Vote and Comment
I also take fan fiction request so if you want a me to write a ship just comment it here or text me on kik
Kik: ashlynv728
I love you guys
Bye