Six

Jackson and Jae turned around to see Mark. "Jackson Jae what are you two doing here?" Jackson didn't answer and continued to eat his fries.

"Just hanging out." Jae said. "Oh Jackson I thought you were going for a walk?" Jackson still ignored him. "He ran into me while walking and we decided to come here." Jae said covering for Jackson again.

"Oh. I'm going to leave you two bye." Mark walked off. "Jackson seriously!?" Jackson looked at Jae. "What did I do?" Jackson asked pretending to not know.

Jae rolled his eyes. "You owe me." "Whatever you want Jae." Jae smiled. "Imma take your fries-" "Touch my fries and you will die." Jackson said swatting Jae's hand who was trying to take some fries

They both laughed. "No but seriously don't touch my fries." Jackson said. They spent the rest of the day chatting and smiling. Jackson was happy for once.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until he seen Mark and BamBam at a store together.

"Look Jackson if you tell Mark how you feel maybe Mark will understand." Jae said tryin got help Jackson. "Jae if I tell him it could ruin our friendship."

Jae looked at him. "Jackson are you kidding me right now!? You and Mark are not even friends. You don't talk to him nor do you hardly make any contact with him!"

Jackson knew Jae was right. "Jae just give me some time I will tell him soon." Jackson said looking down. "Look Jackson it will be okay soon."

Jackson started to tear up. "Come on let's go." Jae said and they both walked out. Jackson was crying the whole way back to the dorm.

"Jackson if you need anything call me okay? I'll see you tomorrow." Jae drove off and Jackson walked to his dorm room. He opens the door and walked to his room.

He cried for lord who knows how long. Then he heard a door slammed. Jackson knew it was Mark and BamBam so he didn't get up.

Then Jackson heard sobbing. Jackson got up and walked to the living room to see a crying Mark. "Hey Mark are you okay?"

Mark shook his head. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Mark wiped his tears. "B-BamBam b-broke u-up with m-me."

Jackson was somewhat happy and somewhat mad. He was happy that Mark was single again. But he was mad because the person Mark loved made him cry.

"Mark I-" The door opens to reveal BamBam. He didn't say anything except walk into his room he shared with Mark.

"Mark do you wanna stay in my room?" Mark looked at Jackson and nodded slowly. Jackson and Mark walked to his room.

Jackson handed Mark a box of tissues. "Mark I'm sorry." Jackson said looking down. "It's okay Jackson it's not your fault."

"Mark I-"

_________________________________

What will Jackson say
I hope you like this chapter
I love you guys
Vote and Comment
Bye