Ten

They made it to a carnival. Mark's face lit up when Jackson parked the car. Jackson grabbed Mark's hand and walked to entrance. Jackson bought the wristbands for both him and Mark.

Jackson and Mark both walked to a ride which was a really tall roller coaster. They got in the front kart and the ride started. Jackson held Marks hand during the whole time.

Jackson and Mark both got off the ride and Jackson grabbed Mark's hand and ran to a little game. "Hello sir. If you would like to play it will be one ticket."

Jackson handed the man one ticket. "Okay all you have to do is aim this ball and hit the three bottles to win a prize." The man said and handed Jackson the ball.

Jackson aimed the ball and threw it. It hit all three bottles knocking them all down. "Congratulations you won this large stuffed bear!" The man said and handed Jackson the bear.

Jackson handed it to Mark. "It's for you." Jackson said with a smile. The bear was almost as tall as Mark. Mark blushed. "Thank you!" Mark said.

They walked off to a cotton candy stand. "Two cotton candies please." Jackson said and the lady handed Jackson the two cotton candies. "That will be 5 dollars." The lady said and Jackson paid for it.

He handed one to Mark and Mark took one bite. Jackson leaned closer to Mark. Mark blushed. Jackson took a bite off of Mark's cotton candy. "Yah Jackson!" Mark said and Jackson laughed.

They walked around the carnival and played little games and rode rides. They were sitting on the bench. Mark was tired. He hugged onto his human sized bear and fell asleep.

Jackson looked at Mark and smiled. He carried Mark back to the car and set him in the passengers seat. Mark was still cuddled closer to the bear. Jackson chuckled.

"Cute..."

(A/N: Que when Jackson says cute)

(A/N: Back to story)

Jackson drove back to the dorm. "Markie wake up. We're back." Jackson said. Mark ignored him and was still sleeping. Jackson walked to the passengers side and opens the door. He took Mark's bear and ran off to the dorm.

Mark woke up and closed the door then ran after Jackson. "Jackson give it back!" Mark shouted. Jackson laughed and ran to the front door. Mark was right behind him. Jackson ran to his room and Mark came in.

"Jackson give it back!" Mark wines. "Nope." Jackson said. Mark pouted. Jackson smiled and set the bear on his chair. He walked to Mark and hugged him. He brought them both to the bed and cuddled.

"Do you still want the bear?" Jackson asked smiling. "No not anymore." Mark said cuddling closer to Jackson and fell asleep. "Goodnight Mark." Jackson said giving Mark a kiss on the forehead and fell asleep.

Next Morning

Jackson and Mark didn't have any classes today. Mark woke up and found a sleeping Jackson. Mark blushed. 'He is so adorable' Mark thought.

Jackson opened one eye. "Do you like what you see?" Jackson said wiggling his eyebrows. Mark laughed. "In your dreams." Mark said and sat up and so did Jackson. Jackson pouted.

Mark laughed. Jackson hugged Mark and kissed his cheek. Mark blushed and hugged back. "Mark go shower you stink." Jackson said finally letting go of the hug. "Rood you stink too!" Mark said.

"Oh really how about we take a bath together." Mark blushed a deep red. Before he could say anything Jackson carried him to the bathroom. "Is it a yes or a no?" Jackson asked taking off his shirt reveling his abs.

Mark blushed even harder. Jackson laughed. "I'll take that as a yes." Jackson turned on the water and filled the tub. "I'm taking my clothes off. You can look if you want." Jackson said smirking. Mark faced his back to Jackson.

Jackson took off the rest of his clothes and got in the tub. "Okay Mark you can turn around." Jackson said and Mark turned around. "Close you're eyes Jackson please." Mark said and Jackson closed his eyes.

Mark took off his clothes and and got in the opposite side of the tub. "Okay you can open you eyes." Mark said and Jackson opened his eyes. Jackson smiled and pulled Mark to him. Jackson back hugged Mark and Mark smiled.

They stayed like that for about 10 minutes. Jackson soon started to clean Mark's hair. Jackson soon cleaned his hair. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Yah Jackson you in there?" Jackson looked at Mark and mouthed. 'It's BamBam' Jackson mouthed and Mark was scared. "Uh Y-yeah I'm in here." Jackson said and whispered for Mark to stay quite.

"Hurry up then." BamBam said and walked off. Jackson and Mark started to whisper. "What do we do if he finds out I was here he will be mad." Mark said not very loud. "Look I will get out and distract BamBam while you go in my room and change okay?"

Mark nodded and closed his eyes while Jackson got out and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out. "Yah your finally out." BamBam said and walked to the door.

Before BamBam opened the door Jackson stopped him. "Yah BamBam can you help me find an avocado." Jackson said pushing BamBam into the kitchen. "Jackson um why do you need an avocado?"

Mark walked into Jackson's room and closed the door. "BamBam quit being a fetus! It's to make guacamole duh!" Jackson said. BamBam opened the fridge and grabbed and avocado. "Here...?" BamBam said handing the avocado to Jackson.

"Thank you!" Jackson said running to his room. "Is he seriously making guacamole in his room? And somehow I'm the weird one?" BamBam said and took a shower. Jackson opens the door to find Mark sitting on his bed. Mark closed his eyes and Jackson got dressed.

"Um Jackson." Jackson looked at Mark. "What?" Jackson asked. "Um why do you have a avocado?" Mark said looking at the avocado that was still in Jacksons hand. "To make guacamole!!!" Jackson said and started to dance. Mark laughed.

_________________________________

Hey guys
I'm back
I hope you loved this chapter
Vote and Comment
I love you guys
Bye