Thirteen

(A/N: Smut warning)

Mark woke up to see a note next to him. 'Hey Mark I'll be back tonight I had to visit my mom I'll see you later!' Mark didn't smiled. He walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Once he got out he seen BamBam on the couch.

"I thought you weren't going to be here for a week?" Mark said sitting on a different couch. BamBam got up and sat next to Mark. "Mark I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I love you. I want us to go back together. I'm sorry. I miss you..." BamBam said.

"BamBam I told you-" BamBam kissed Mark on the lips and Mark kissed back. BamBam grabbed Mark's neck deepening the kiss. Mark moaned in the kiss. BamBam licked Mark's bottom lip asking for entrance. Mark parted his lips and BamBam explored his mouth.

Mark sat on BamBam's lap. Mark moved his hips to rub BamBam's (now hard) boner. BamBam moaned. BamBam picked Mark up and brought him to his room not breaking the kiss.
BamBam took off his and Mark's clothes off.

BamBam kissed and nipped at Mark's skin. "BamBam~" Mark moaned and BamBam sucked on that skin. BamBam stopped and seen a bruise on his neck. BamBam started to kiss down Mark's chest stopping at his belly button.

BamBam grabbed Mark's member and pumped it slowly. Mark bit on his lip. BamBam licked the tip of Mark's member. BamBam soon bobbed his head up and down. Mark grabbed his hair and made BamBam gag.

"BamBam I-I'm c-close." Mark said and he came in BamBam's mouth. BamBam swallowed it all. He lined himself in between Mark's legs and pushed in. Mark started to tear up from the pain. BamBam licked Mark's tears away.

"It's okay I'm here." BamBam said and waited for Mark to adjust. "M-move.." Mark said and BamBam slowly thrusted into Mark. Mark let out loud moans. BamBam soon speed up his past. BamBam grabbed Mark's member and pumped it slowly. Mark bit his lip and soon blood was coming off of Mark's lip.

BamBam licked away the blood from Mark and soon Mark came. BamBam came inside of Mark and laid next to Mark. They both fell asleep cuddling.

4 Hours Later

Jackson came back to the dorm and walked inside. "Mark?" Jackson said. No response. He walked to his room. No Mark. He walked to Mark's room and froze. "What the fuck?!" Jackson said and Mark and BamBam woke up.

"J-Jackson wait let me e-explain!" Mark said and Jackson walked out and got in his car. He drove off to his true friend. Jae. He got inside Jae and YoungJae's dorm. He seen Jae sitting on the couch.

"Hey Jackson what's wrong?" Jae asked seeming Jackson cry his eyes out.

-
I'm a horrible person
I'm sorry I wrote this crap
I hope you like it
Vote and Comment
I love you guys
Bye