Two

k-hobi  Two in one day :3
____________________________________

In class

Jackson sat next to Jae in class which was good since it would be weird and awkward to sit next to Mark or BamBam.

(I'm calling JB Jae now :3)

They where currently in there first class. Jackson didn't pay attention to the teacher instead he doodled in his book.

"Some one isn't paying attention." The teacher said looking at Jackson. He didn't care and kept doodling. Class was over and they all went to there next class.

Soon it was lunch and they all went to a coffee shop. They all got a booth and here is how the order went. On the left was Jackson,Jae,Junior. Then on the right was Mark,BamBam, Yugyeom, and YoungJae.

They all say there and talked except for Jackson. He just sat there and ate his cake. Jae seen him just being quite. He started to talk to Jackson and they had there own little conversation.

Soon they went back to there last class. It was science. Jackson didn't like science because he had to sit next to Mark.

"Okay class let's begin." The teacher said.

1 hour later

"Yah Jackson!!!" Jackson turned around to see Junior. "Hey Junior what do you need?" Jackson asked walking towards Junior.

"Do you want to come to a party with me?!" Junior asked excitedly. Jackson didn't want to go to the dorm and he was bored. "Sure let me go change okay?" "Okay! Meet me at the middle of the campus byeeee!!!"

Jackson walked to his dorm and seen Mark and BamBam eating food. Jackson walked to his room and put on some different clothes. He put on a black shirt some black pants and some red shoes.

He walked back out ignoring Mark and BamBam and walked to the middle of the campus. He seen Junior sitting at a bench playing on his phone.

"Junior!" Jackson said walking to Junior. He shot up and grabbed Jacksons hand and ran towards a building.

When they got in there was loud music and disco lights. Not even 5 minutes later Junior ran off and left Jackson.

Jackson decided to get a couple of drinks and was a little drunk. He seen Jae and walked towards him. "Jaeeee I miss Markkkk." Jae looked at him.

Jackson looked at Jae but relised it wasn't Jae it was Mark. "Oh shit Jae you look just like Mark." Jackson said touching his face.

"Um Jackson I'm Mark I'm not Jae." Mark said looking at Jackson then laughing. Jackson then jumped off of him and sat on a chair.

He seen Mark get a couple of drinks and was drunk too. "Jackson~" Mark said sitting on Jacksons lap. "Mark get off you have a boyfriend."

Mark ignored him and kissed Jackson. Jackson knew this was wrong but he kissed back. Jackson and Mark left the party and went back to the dorm. Mark and Jackson went into Jacksons room and where still kissing.

Jackson pushed Mark off of him. "Mark go to you room your drunk and you have a boyfriend." Jackson said almost shouting.

Mark was upset but he was drunk so he went back to him room. Jackson sat there mad and sad. 'Jackson he has a boyfriend! Get over him!' Jackson kept saying in his head.

The problem was is that he couldn't get over him.

____________________________________

Two in one day

Hope you liked it

Hope you liked it

:33333333

I love you guys!!!!

Byeeee