Twelve

(A/N: So this will be a longer chapter.... Uh there will be a smut cause some of y'all sent me a pm asking me so yeah....)

Mark woke up and slowly got out of the bed not waking Jackson up. He walked to the kitchen to see BamBam eating. "Hey..." Mark said and BamBam nodded slightly. "Im heading out be back next week." BamBam said and left.

Mark had a confused face. 'What does he mean by next week!?' Mark thought to himself. Mark was suddenly startled by a pair of hands wrapped around him. "Markie calm down its me~" Jackson said in Mark's ear.

Mark shivered by Jacksons words. "L-let's e-eat." Mark said and mentally slapped himself for stuttering. "What do you want to eat Markie~" Every time Jackson says Markie Mark blushed. "Uhh Waffles." Mark said sitting at the couch.

Soon Jackson finished making the pancakes and they both sat there eating. Soon they both put there plates in the sink and were sitting on the couch. Jackson kissed Mark and Mark kissed back. Jackson pulled away and Mark blushed. "W-what was that for?" Mark asked.

"You had syrup on you." Jackson said. Mark blushed. Jackson leaned in again and Mark crashed his lips to Jackson's. They had a make out session and Jackson pulled away. "Sweet like syrup." Jackson kissed Mark's neck. Mark let out soft moans.

Jackson was getting hard by Mark's moans. Jackson kissed Mark's neck all over. "Jackson~" Mark moaned and Jackson sucked on that spot. Mark moaned. Jackson pulled away to show a bruise on Mark's neck. Jackson licked and kissed it.

"Now everyone knows who you belong too~" Jackson said. Mark giggled. Jackson carried Mark to the bedroom and placed Mark on the bed. Jackson hovered over Mark and took off his shirt. Jackson kissed Mark and Mark kissed back. Jackson moved his hands to the hem of Mark's pants.

Jackson pulled away from the kiss and pulled Mark's pants down. Jackson grabbed the hem of Mark's boxers. Jackson looked up at Mark asking him. Mark nodded and Jackson took Mark's boxers off.

Jackson looked at Mark's hard member. He grabbed it and licked the pre cum off the tip. Mark moaned loud. Jackson licked to the base and up. Mark grabbed Jackson's hair and lightly tugged on it. Jackson started to deep throat Mark's dick.

He started to bob his head up and down lightly gaging. Mark's cock twitched in Jacksons mouth. Jackson knew he was close so he sucked on Mark's dick hollowing his cheeks. Mark soon came in Jackson's mouth and Jackson swallowed it all.

Jackson took off all his clothes and grabbed the bottle of lube from the bedside table. Jackson coated three fingers and added one into Mark. Mark yelped in pain but soon became pleasure. "Jackson more~" Mark moaned.

Jackson added another finger in Mark and moved them in and out fast. Mark grabbed the sheets and moaned loudly. Jackson added the last finger. He pumped his fingers in and out fast and deep. He grabbed onto Mark's twitching cock and started to move up and down.

Mark soon came and Jackson licked it all. He got closer to Mark and kissed him. Mark could taste himself during the kiss. Jackson pulled away and lubed his cock stoking it lightly. Jackson moaned and lined him against Mark's entrance.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Jackson asked looking at Mark. "Yes Jackson please!" Mark said almost whining. Jackson slowly entered Mark. Mark had tears in his eyes. Jackson kissed Mark and slowly entered him whole. He waited for Mark to adjust.

"Move~" Mark said. Jackson pulled in and out slowly and started to speed up. "F-faster." Mark said and Jackson went faster. Mark moaned and started to scratch Jackson's back. Jackson winced in pain but turned into pleasure.

Jackson grabbed Mark's cock and pumped him fast. "J-Jackson I'm c-close." "Me t-too baby." Jackson said and kissed Mark. Mark soon came on both of there stomachs and Jackson's hand. Jackson soon came deep inside Mark. Jackson pulled out and laid next to Mark.

"I love you Mark." Jackson said and kissed Mark. Mark giggled. "I love you too Jackson." Mark said and they both fell asleep.

The thing was... Did Mark really love him or did he still love BamBam... Or both....

-
Yah what's up guys
I'm back with another chapter
This was a better smut then in my Yoonmin story >.<

I hope you loved this chapter
Vote and Comment
I love you guys
Bye