Seven

"Mark I can sleep on the couch you can sleep on my bed." Jackson said trying to walk out of the room but Mark grabbed his arm.

"J-Jackson p-please d-don't l-leave me a-alone p-please." Mark begged. Jackson didn't want to hurt his his feelings so he said yes.

"I'm sleeping on the floor." Jackson said walking to his closest and grabbed a pillow and blanket.
He placed it on the floor and laid down.

"T-thank you J-Jackson." Mark said laying on Jackson's bed. "Yeah yeah just go to sleep." Jackson said closing his eyes.

"N-night Jackson." Mark said going to sleep. "Good night Mark." Jackson said falling asleep also.

Next Morning

Mark woke up and remembered what happened last night. He tried to get up but two strong arms held him back. He looked and notice it was Jackson's arms.

He blushed. He slowly started to fall asleep not knowing he was even closer to Jackson then before. Mark smiled a small cute smile and fell asleep.

1 Hour Later

Jackson woke up to his alarm clock. He turned it off and seen him and Mark. In the same bed. Cuddling. He slowly got out of the bed and woke Mark up.

"Mark hey wake up." Jackson said shoving Mark slightly which woke him up. Mark was startled and fell off the bed. Jackson laughed.

He walked to the other side of the bed and helped Mark up. "You better get dressed we only have an hour till class starts." Mark got up and stopped at the door.

"Thanks Jackson." Mark said leaving the room. Jackson went to his closet and picked a very simple comfortable outfit. He walked out of his room with a smile. Which he never done before.

He walked to the kitchen and made him some cereal. Then he heard yelling coming from Mark and BamBam's room.

He quickly ran and opened the door to see a sad Mark a lamp on the floor broken in little pieces and a angry BamBam.

BamBam was about to punch something so Jackson ran to BamBam wrapping his arms around his arms and torso. "Let me go!" BamBam shouted.

Jackson ignored him and walked to his room. He let go of BamBam and locked the door. "Dude BamBam I don't know why you are mad but you need to chill."

BamBam sat on Jackson's bed and calmed down. "BamBam what is going on between you two?" Jackson asked sitting next to Mark.

"Well first Mark lied. He broke up with me. He said I wasn't good enough for him and he has been secretly dating someone else while he was dating me. I was mad and sad. I don't know what happened all I know is I threw a lamp and it broke and we started to argue." BamBam said crying.

Jackson looked at BamBam. "I'm sorry to hear that BamBam." Jackson said hugging the other to comfort him.

But they didn't know is that Mark heard everything. And everything BamBam said was a lie.

_________________________________

Yah my baby BamBam lied

I hope you liked this chapter

I love you guys

Vote and Comment

Bye