Three

The Next Morning

Jackson woke up with a hangover and didn't remember anything from last night. He got out of bed and walked to the shower.

Today was Saturday and there was no school. He got in the shower and washed his body because he smelled. He got out and put on some black jeans and a white shirt.

He walked to the kitchen and poured himself some milk. Then Mark came in and sat at the table. "Ughh my head hurts." Mark groaned.

Then Jackson remembered what happened last night.

Last Night

'He seen Mark get a couple of drinks and was drunk too. "Jackson~" Mark said sitting on Jacksons lap. "Mark get off you have a boyfriend."

Mark ignored him and kissed Jackson. Jackson knew this was wrong but he kissed back. Jackson and Mark left the party and went back to the dorm. Mark and Jackson went into Jacksons room and where still kissing.

Jackson pushed Mark off of him. "Mark go to you room your drunk and you have a boyfriend." Jackson said almost shouting.'

Present Time

Jackson blushed and walked to his room. He is glad Mark didn't remember other wise it would have been awkward.

But the thing was. Mark remembered what happened.

The door opens to show BamBam. "Hey Mark!" BamBam said happily. "Hey." Was all Mark said. "What's wrong do you feel okay?"

BamBam kept asking questions. "Bam I'm fine I just have a headache." Mark said drinking some water. "Okay let me know if you need anything I'm going to shower."

Mark nodded and walked to Jacksons room. He knocked on the door. "Who is it?" Mark heard Jackson shout.

"Mark." "Come in." Mark walked in to see Jackson playing on his phone. "What do you need?" Jackson asked.

"Nothing just wanted to talk." "About..?" Jackson said still playing on his phone. "What are you doing later?" Jackson was shocked to hear that.

"Who wants to know?" Jackson said making eye contact with Mark. "Me dummy now what are you doing later?" Jackson didn't have nothing planned but wanted this conversation to end.

"I'm going to town." Jackson said as a whisper. "Oh okay well then bye." Mark said closing the door. Jackson groaned and threw his phone.

"Ughhh" Jackson grabbed his now cracked phone and walked to the living room. "Yo Jackson what happens to your phone?"

BamBam asked pointing to his phone. "I dropped it." Jackson said opening the door. "Bye" was all he said before walking to his car.

"Might as well go to the city." Jackson said driving off. He put on the radio and sang along.

------------------------------------------------

Yah short chapter in sorry

I'm sorryyyy

I'll update tomorrow

I hope you liked this story

I love you guys

Byeeeee