Eight

BamBam walked out of the room and brushed his shoulder at Mark. Mark walked in and sat next to Jackson.

"Jackson listen to me BamBam is lying he cheated on me!" Mark said in a whisper. Jackson didn't know who to believe. His best friend or his crush.

"I don't know who to believe." Jackson said and grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom to change. Jackson walked out and seen Mark crying and still in his pajamas.

"Mark aren't you going to get dressed?" "I'm not going to school." Mark said. Jackson frowned he didn't want Mark to be alone. He walked to the opposite side of the bed and laid down.

"Aren't you going to school?" Mark asked not looking at Jackson. "No I don't want you to be alone." Jackson said and Mark blushed but Jackson didn't notice.

Mark got up and walked to the door. "Do you want anything for breakfast?" Mark asked looking at Jackson. Jackson got up and walked to Mark. He wiped Mark's tears and smiled.

"I'm fine thanks though." Mark blushed and walked out off the room. Jackson walked out with Mark and walked to the kitchen. Mark started to make pancakes and got 2 plates.

He put pancakes on them and set them on the table. "Jackson sit and eat." "But Mark I told you I'm-" "Jackson I know you're hungry just eat." Mark said cutting Jackson off.

Jackson sat down and started to eat. Mark started to laugh. Jackson was confused. "Eh Mark why are you laughing?" Jackson asked looking at Mark. "You got syrup all over your face."

Jackson grabbed a napkin and wiped his face. "Better?" Mark looked at Jackson and rubbed his thumb on Jacksons chin. "Better." They both smiled.

Actually there wasn't any syrup on his chin Mark just wanted to touch his face. They both finished and put there plates in the sink. Mark sat next to Jackson on the couch.

They were cuddling in the couch watching Sponge Bob. Jackson looked at Mark who was smiling and laughing. "Hey um Mark?"

Mark looked at Jackson. "Yes?" Jackson was nervous. "Um do you want to go out to dinner Friday night?" Jackson asked and Mark smiled. "Yes I would love to go."

Jackson smiled and hugged Mark. The rest of they day they played and watched TV. BamBam came home and walked to his room and closed the door.

Mark got up and took a quick shower. After Mark took a shower Jackson got in and took a quick one. He walked into his room to find Mark sitting on his bed looking on his phone.

Jackson walked behind Mark and scared him. Mark jumped up and punched Jackson in the arm. "Ow!" Jackson said falling into the bed.

"Mark... I can see the light..." Jackson said reaching his hand up. Mark giggled at Jackson. Mark laid next to Jackson. Jackson cuddled closer to Mark.

Mark blushed and turned to face Jackson who was already sleeping. "Thank you Jackson" Mark said in a whisper and fell asleep.

_________________________________

Another uptdate boom!

I hope you loved this chapter
Vote and comment
I love you guys
Bye