Chapter 22: Why are you here?

• इन्हें समर्पित: MessyHurr

~Chapter 22~

Avery's POV

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

"What is that noise?" I ask!

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

"That's how they wake everyone up!" Chloe says.

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

"Well turn it off!"

BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

"There," Chloe says. "It turns off by itself." I hear a door open and turn around to see Caitlyn walking out of the bathroom.

"Well that was a bit extreme, don't you think?" she says. "Seriously, how did Gage manage to sleep through that?"

"Believe me," Chloe says. "I've been asking myself that same question since I came here."

 "Are we supposed to wake him up?" Caitlyn asks.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Chloe says. "It could get a bit dangerous if you try." OMG! He doesn't like to wake up! He's like me!

"I'll wake him up." I say. "You just go eat breakfast and whatever else you do here." They stare at me for a while but then just nod and leave. Mwahahahaha! This is going to be fun. I walk up to Gage and scream in his ear. And..... He does nothing. Seriously? How does he not wake up? I try shaking him, but that doesn't work either. I poke his face a few times, but that doesn't work either. I'm getting really bored right now.

I dig into Caitlyn's bag until I find her makeup bag. You can say I basically make Gage look like a girl. He even has sparkly eyelashes. And then I paint his nails pink.

I'm sooooo bored! I decide to call Louis on FaceTime. I take my phone out and call him. He picks up on the first ring, literally.

"Hey Louis," I say.

"Hi. I'm assuming that you aren't going to any of your activities?" he responds.

"Now how in the world could you possibly know that?" I laugh.

"Lucky guess?" he says.

"Now," I say. "You seem to be an expert at waking people up, tell me your secrets."

"Why?" he asks. I turn the camera towards Gage and his pink glitter.

"Who's she?"

"She is a guy," I said. "You could say I got a little bored."

"So this is what people mean when they say you're like me?"

"I guess. Now how do I wake up Gage?"

"Did you try dumping water on him?"

"I don't want to ruin his makeup."

"Yes since that would be a shame. Try pushing him off his bed." I walk over to Gage's bed with Louis still on FaceTime and I try to push him off is bed. He doesn't move.

"Hmmmm, do you have anything cold?"

"I could get some cold water from the bathroom?"

"That'll work. Put cold water on a paper towel and put it on his neck. That'll wake him up."

"Okay! Thank you Louis!" I hang up and go into the bathroom. I get a wet paper towel of cold water and put I on his neck. He jumps up immediately!

"What the f-"

"Don't finish that sentence." I cut him off.

"What was that for?" he screams at me.

"It's your own fault you didn't wake up."

Daughters of One Direction - On Holdजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें