Chapter 13: Peanut butter?

~Chapter 13~

Erica's POV

"Erica you need to get up." Avery said to me.

"Why. I'm tired."

"I am too but we're all going to get on the plane to England today. You need to pack your things."

"Why?"

"Get up."

"No" Apparently that wasn't the right answer because she grabbed my arm and literally yanked me out of bed. I fell to the floor. "OW"

"Pack your things and get dressed."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I already got my things ready."

"Oh" She left and I took my bag out from under the bed then started packing my things. The boys bought a lot didn't they? It barely fit into my bag. I had to smush it all down. Maybe it would have worked better if I actually folded it instead of just throwing it all in there but, as Avery would say, too bad for logic. I then got dressed in a tank top and shorts. I picked up my bag and walked into the kitchen. I heard Avery singing and it made me smile. She really does have a beautiful voice. She just doesn't know it. I walked into the kitchen and I saw that everyone was acting normal. So Avery really didn't tell them. She said she was going to do something. What is she planning in that crazy head of hers. I went into the refrigerator and got out a thing of yogurt. I dub thee, breakfast. I am acting completely insane right now. Who cares though. I sat down at the table next to Zayn and opened my yogurt. Avery walked in and sat next to Louis. She was wearing a long sleeved green top and jeans. How does she survive like that in this heat? Not that I blame her. We all know that the scars on her wrists aren't the only ones. Well, at least my sisters and I do. We were the ones who were there when she had to get them bandaged and stitched. Well, not literally. But we were right outside the room. Jocelyn was in the room some of the times but that was it. Avery sat down next to Louis.

"Louis," she said, "Can I have a twitter account?" Oh no. She was going to fight fire with fire wasn't she? She always retaliates. Why can't she ever just be civilized for once in her life?

"Why?" he asked. Please don't have a good enough reason.

"Because you all have one, so why not. Besides, now that your fans know about us there are surely going to be at least some people that want to know more about us." Why is she so smart?

"Sure. Once we get to England I'll help you set it up." Shoot.

"Caitlyn," I heard Liam say. "You need to eat something."

"And what if I don't." she retorted.

"Then you won't leave this table."

"I already know that you can't do that because we need to be at the airport in a few hours." Liam just stood there opening and closing his mouth. He reminded me of a fish. Avery got up and climbed onto the counter. Louis got up and picked her up though so she didn't need to. He still treats her like a baby. I mean seriously, she has been climbing things for years. She isn't about to fall now. She opened one of the cupboards and took out an apple, a peach, and... peanut butter? She closed the doors again and Louis put her down. She tossed the peach to Caitlyn, who reluctantly ate it, and then got out a knife and started to cut up the apple, but Louis took that away from her and cut it for her. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous! She isn't two! He obviously wasn't going to let her use a knife so she got a spoon from the drawer and scooped peanut butter onto her plate with that. Louis handed her back the apple and she proceeded to dip the slices into the peanut butter. Okay, that's gross. We were all looking at her funny when she ate it.

"What?" she asked. "It's good. Try it if you want." We all continued what we were doing. Soon we were at the airport boarding into out first class seats. First class!!! Woah!!! I sat down and I immediately felt tired. What, Avery woke me up early today. I fell asleep on the plane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note!

Sooooooo sorry about the long wait! I'm trying to think of a legitimate excuse but I can't other than the fact that I am the world's worst procrastinater ever. Haha! He treats Avery like a baby! That must be annoying. Why am I talking like that? I'm the only one who knows how annoying it is. I wrote it! Also, you really should try apples with peanut butter. It is the awesome food of awesomeland. So try it right now. Unless you have an allergy. Sorry if you do. And don't try it if your parents tell you not to. Although I'm not sure why they would. I will not be held responsible if you get grounded. I am being weird. As you can see, I am being especially crazy today. So, who do you think is your favorite one of the girls? Now that I wrote this, I think that Erica is. But she doesn't say much does she? No she doesn't. So thank you so much for the reads, and someone actually commented! Woah! Mind warp! Whatever that means! Why did I just put an exclamation point after that! be sure to read my next update in two days! Unless it's in three days (fail). :( Bye my awesomepeople. See you next time. Not really. But you will read...this...next time. Does that make any sense? I don't know. See you next time just sounds good. Bye!

-Peanut butter

PS. Imcrazybcuzevenifiwasntcrazyidstillbecrazycuzidwannabecrazy