Chapter 2: Antisocial much?

~Chapter 2~

Louis’ POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Uugh. BEEP! Stupid alarm clock! BEEP! I turned my alarm clock off and got out of bed Why was I so tired anyway? Oh yeah, Simon. Oh right…he said that we had to adopt kids! How did I forget about that? I quickly got dressed and ran out of my room to see all of the boys in the kitchen. Liam laughed at me.

“You do realize that we have another hour before we need to leave,” he told me.

“Oh right,” I said, embarrassed.

We sat down and ate our breakfast and then we all got into the tour bus that was waiting for us outside.

“I think we should adopt older girls,” said Liam, “because eventually we are going to want to get married and start families of our own.”

We all nodded our heads in agreement and soon we pulled up at the orphanage. It looked kind of gloomy. Harry pulled open the doors and we walked into an office to see a lady who looked like she was in her mid-forties and a little girl. The lady looked up at us and turned back to the little girl.

“Go color in the other room Lindsey,” she said, and the little girl, who I suppose is named Lindsey ran out of the room. The lady stood up and walked over to us.

“Hello,” she said to us. “Would you like to see the children’s pictures and things like that before you pick one of them?”

“Actually,” I said. “We are going to adopt six of them."

“Really!” she said with a smile. “It just so happens that there are six girls who are completely inseparable. Three of them are fourteen and three of them are thirteen. They even insisted on sharing a room!”

“Can you tell us about them?” I asked her. She nodded and pulled out a big binder. She flipped through the pages and pulled out six different papers and pointed to the picture on the first one. It was a girl with relatively short dirty blonde hair and glasses.

“This is Jocelyn,” she said. “She is fourteen years old and her parents were verbally abusive. She has problems with her self-esteem.”

“She should go with Niall then,” said Josh. “He is really nice and if any us could make her feel good about herself it would be Niall.” The lady smiled and took out the next picture of a girl with straight brunette hair and extremely precise features on her face.

“She is Holly,” the lady told us. “Her parents didn’t want her so they neglected her for years. She was brought here when she was three so she doesn’t really remember much about them and she should be really easy to manage. She is fourteen now.”

“Harry should adopt her,” I said. “After all, he is the youngest so he shouldn’t get one of them that would be difficult.” The lady shrugged in agreement and pulled out the next page with a girl with dark-ish skin and shoulder length brownish black hair.

“Here is Erica,” she said to us. “Her parents just sort of abandoned her on the streets when she was about seven and they brought her here. She can be really shy at first but eventually she will get used to you.”

“I’ll adopt her,” said Zayn. “She is like me so I would be able to understand her better than the rest of you would.” By this time the lady who owned this place was obviously ecstatic that we were agreeing to take them all. She took out the next picture a tanned girl with wavy brunette hair. She looked stick thin.

“Caitlyn’s parents were alcoholics,” said the lady. “They didn’t really do any permanent damage. She has had a few problems with anorexia in the past though and she isn’t exactly what you would call obedient.”