Chapter 16: What did you do?

~Chapter 16~

Avery's POV

The limo pulled up at a house. And can I just say, it looked like it might as well be a castle. Seriously though, how do five people manage to use this much space? Once we got there, I took my bag and my laptop and walked inside.

"Umm Louis?" I said. "Where are we supposed to go?"

"Oh the stairs are right around that corner. The bedrooms have names on them already so you'll know where to go." I went upstairs and the first thing I noticed was that the sign on my door, was pink with flowers. The others were just solid color. I'm starting to think Louis is doing this on purpose. Louis walked up the stairs and laughed.

"Simon picked them, so don't blame me."

"Can I get rid of it?" I asked.

"You can take it down, but you need to keep it for when Simon comes here."

"Okay." I took down the sign and walked into my room, The first thing I did was log onto my twitter account. I went to the hate page and wrote, "Hey guys. I really appreciate all of the support. Just a bit of advice though, I would advise you not to call people fake when all of your photos show you covered in fake tan with your face caked in makeup. Thanks a lot guys. Also, you should know that I honestly don't value your opinions at all seeing as I don't consider you real fans since you don't seem to care about what the boys will think about the hate. If you want to take my place, then go ahead. You'll be surprised to know that it isn't the fairy tale that you seem to think it is." I posted that and then I logged out. Phase one, complete. I looked out the window to see the boys and my sisters in a pool. They have a pool? Why didn't they tell me? I changed into my new bathing suit and ran downstairs. Then I ran to the pool area. They were all playing volleyball so I got into the water without anyone noticing me. Then I swam underwater and grabbed Louis ankles He started kicking and screaming. Then Harry saw what I was doing and started laughing. I couldn't hold my breath any longer so I came up from the water.

"That was for the sign on my door," I said.

"I didn't even pick it out! Simon did!"

"I know. But it was also funny. So, I did anyway."

"That wasn't funny." I looked over at Niall who was still struggling to keep his head above the water because he couldn't stop laughing. I almost laughed.

"Was it funny Niall?" He nodded and the laughter doubled. "I guess it was funny Louis."

"Whatever," he mumbled. He just doesn't like it when I'm right. I swam over to Erica.

"Did you do anything yet?" she asked.

"I just did."

"You do realize that the boys will find out."

"So? What are they supposed to do about it?"

"Make you delete your account."

"Meh. It's not like I care. I only got the account to do one thing. And I just did, so, it doesn't mater that much what they do."

"Do you ever think about the consequences of what you do?"

"Listen, I know what I'm doing okay? Nothing bad is going to happen. I promise." Then I swam over to Jocelyn.

"What was that about?" she asked

"Something on twitter."

"Please tell me you aren't going to do anything unreasonable."

"Seriously Jocelyn? Why is everyone so worried about what I do? What's the worst that could happen?"

"Umm. umm."

"Exactly." I felt someone's arms close around my waist and pick me up.

"Put me down Louis!" I screamed. I kicked him and he dropped me back in the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took me so long to update! Please don't stop reading the story! I couldn't think of anything to write which is why this story is so short. I felt like I had to write something though because I hadn't written anything in a while. So I have a challenge for you. My challenge is to comment on my story. You can write anything in the world. If you can think of anyone to play one of the characters, could you please tell me because I don't really know a lot about actors. So, if you could help me with that I wold really appreciate it my awesomesuperheroes. Speaking of heroes, who here has seen the show "Heroes?" It is awesomeness. if you comment then you get an imaginary hug from One Direction. Unfortunately I can't give people real One Direction hugs. :(  So, comment! Vote! (I don't know what that button does either but it is apparently good because everyone wants you to do it.) Follow me! (I have followed some of you peoples.) And tell your friends about my story! Bye my magical unicorns!

-Jessica