Chapter 15: What's going on?

~Chapter 15~

Zayn's POV

"But first," came the voice of Alan Carr through his microphone. "Go mad. Go crazy. Because OMG it's One Direction." That's our cue. The lads and I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch. Chatty man is always one of the more interesting interviews. It wasn't really an interrogation as much as it was a conversation. And Alan was funny too. He offered me and Lou drinks, but I just had a soft drink. Then he started talking about the X Factor. We got into a dance competition at the end. The "Alans" won. After the interview, Louis drove us all to the mall to get the girls. We had to help them get all the bags into the car. You couldn't even see Avery over the bags she was holding. That wasn't much of a surprise though. Neither was the fact that all her bags were from kids' stores. After that, we finally got into the limo.

"So," said Perrie. "How did the interview go?"

"Well," I said. "There was a lot of dancing. What did you and the girls get?"

"Everything."  She's a funny one isn't she. Yeah, she is. I already know that. I looked to the other side of me and Erica was staring down at her phone texting someone. Who would she be texting? Everyone I put on her phone is in the car right now. Well, except Simon. I looked down at her phone and it turns out she was texting Avery. She does realize that she is allowed to talk to her right. I instinctively read what she was typing.

Erica: You said you were going to do something about it? What are you planning on doing?

Avery: Don't worry about it. I promise you, by tomorrow, everything will be fine.

Erica: You can't just say that Avery. What are you planning.

Avery: I'm just going to give them a taste of their own medicine. I just need to finish looking through their pages. It's easy to find ways to use their own words against them.

Erica: So you are going to harass the haters? Are you crazy?

Avery: That's not the words that I would put it in. I'm just going to point out that most of them are just jealous, but I'm going to make it sound a lot worse. And by the way, yes. Yes I am.

Erica: You can't fight fire with fire Avery. It doesn't work that way.

Avery: This isn't a children's story. The only thing we can't do, is let them treat us like garbage. By the way, I would stop texting now. Zayn is reading off your phone. Oh! That can't be good. I looked over to Erica to see her staring at me with a raised eyebrow. Awkward.

"Why were you reading my texts?" she asked me.

"Ummm." How am I supposed to respond to that? She just shook her head and went back to her phone again. Good. Because I really couldn't think of a good answer to that. What is Avery going to do? I looked up and it turns out she was glaring at me now. What did I do? Oh, right. Never mind. I know what I did. Avery looked back down at her phone though which gave me an opportunity to quickly take out my phone and text Louis.

Zayn: Lou, just so you know, Avery is planning something. Erica apparently knows something about it and it has something to do with haters. I watched him read the text message and then look up at me, and then Avery, and finally back at his phone again.

Louis: Are you sure? I know she doesn't exactly tell us everything, but she doesn't seem like the type to secretly plot things against people. She just keeps secrets about herself.

Zayn: I don't know anything about it. I just read Erica's phone and they were texting about it.

Louis: So, it has to do with haters? And why were you reading your daughter's texts anyway?

Zayn: I think so. We can read their texting conversations from their phones when they're asleep. And I read the texts because it was instinct. I read the beginning and then I wanted to know more.

Louis: Do you think that this has anything to do with the fact that she wanted a twitter account?

Zayn: Louis, I already told you. I don't know anything. I looked up at him again and Avery was reading off his phone. She typed something into her phone and I heard Erica's cell phone ding. Avery smirked at me. What did she do? How could such an adorable little girl cause trouble like this everywhere she went? I looked up and everyone in the limo except me, Erica, Louis, and Avery, was staring at either me or Avery. Awkward. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, so I just looked down at my phone again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hi guys! So, because I didn't update for a long time last time, I decided to do three updates in a row this time. Thank you for your comment @KenzieandAudrey ! You are awesome. I am so happy that people are actually commenting on my story now! So, keep commenting my little mermaids. And keep being awesome, because you are skilled at it. Seriously though, the next time someone asks you what are some things you are god at, just say, "being an awesome puppy." I'm not quite sure why I said puppy, but I'm keeping it like that. So my Flounders. (And yes that is capitalized on purpose. It is a name. You are all the adorable fish dude in the little mermaid now. Well, at least according to me you are. Seriously, imagine him just sitting there with reading glasses on looking up stories on his underwater laptop that somehow isn't completely killed by the water.) Vote! Comment! Fan! (I forgot to look up what that means. Again.) And be awesome super heroes with the power to control the weather so that whenever you don't feel like waking up you can jus snap your fingers and suddenly have the doors to your house blocked by snow. That way no one can make you wake up! That's what I would do at least. So, Bye!

-Jessica

PS. Imcrazybcuzevenifiwasntcrazythenidstillcrazybcuzidwannabecrazy! If you know what that means then you get an imaginary lollipop.