Chapter 17: Why do I do it?

~Chapter 17~

Caitlyn's POV

"Please Caitlyn?" Liam said. He was trying to get me to eat chicken. Is he insane? He knows I can't do that.

"No Liam," I said. Why can't Avery be here to save me? Oh that's right, Louis decided to take her to the bookstore since she doesn't have any books.  Seriously can't he do that at any time other than lunch time?

"You aren't leaving this table until you eat something," I looked over at the other girls who were just staring at me. Avery is the only one who knows how to help me. Mostly because people are afraid that she'll freak out if they say no to her.

"Can't I just have something else? Without meat?"

"Fine, but it can't just be fruit okay? That's not good for you." Stupid food and nutrition. I got up and started looking through the cupboards. I was starving, but I couldn't eat too much. I can never eat too much. I found a granola bar and took it out. I suppose this isn't too bad. I took it back to the table.

"You need to have more than that."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to starve to death."

"Well I won't."

"Have a yogurt at least." Is he serious? Yogurt? That has dairy in it.

"I can't!" I screamed at him.

"Well you have to!" he screamed right back.

"I hate you and I wish you never even adopted me!" I screamed at him, running up the stars to my room. I went to my private bathroom with tears running down my face and found my razor. Why is my life so messed up?

Avery's POV

Louis payed for my books and we walked to the limo that was waiting outside. I got the Harry Potter series and Narnia. I wanted to get another series too but Louis said it was too violent. Is he serious? I should think I would be more tolerable of violence than any other person in the house. Too bad for god parenting.

"Avery?" he asked me.

"Yes?" I said.

"Zayn thinks that you're planning something. He read the conversation you had on your phone with Erica."

"I know," I said. "And I also don't think he has any business reading my conversations with people."

"I just want to know what he was talking about."

"He was obviously talking about something I was planning."

"Well can you tell me?"

"If I tell you, do you promise you won't try to stop me?"

"It depends."

"On what?"

"You can't do anything violent. You can't run away. And you can't do anything that will get anyone in trouble with the government."

"Fine," I said. Then the limo pulled up at the house. Well, it looks more like a castle to me. I still haven't seen all the rooms.

"Do you even use all these rooms?" I asked Louis.

"No. How could we?" he said?

"Can we turn one of them into a library? Please turn it into a library!" I said.

"Okay," he shrugged.

"Yay!" I squealed, jumping up and down. He laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.