30

*Please note that this will be a short chapter. Could it be.. the end of Mianhae?*

Kunika and Jin, holding hands, walked back to the guys to tell them that they knew who had framed Jin.

As soon as they saw them, Yoongi smiled. Jin had done it.

"Guys. Me and Jin are official." Kunika said, half-smiling.

Jimin was smiling on the outside, but his heart had been broken into more than two pieces.

"Kunika. I need to tell you something." Jimin didn't want to be a bad guy anymore. He was going to confess-

"Yes. So do we. Jimin. You framed Jin." Kunika said, without hesitation. Everyone frowned. Nobody expected this. Jin had a straight face.

Jimin was lost. He couldn't take it in. She found out? Kunika found out.

"I- I'm so-" Kunika cut in.

"Don't be. I know you meant well for us. But we can't. I like Jin. It would have taken a lot to betray your best friend. I understand. Please don't be sorry." Kunika wasn't smiling. She disliked Jimin for doing this. She couldn't say it. It would break his heart more than it already was.

"You- really? Maybe we can just be-" Jimin thought twice.

"Maybe we can just be friends." He smiled.

Kunika smiled. For real. She suddenly realised how much Jimin meant to her when he smiled.

"Best friends! Pabo!" and she ran and hugged him.

He was shocked. But he accepted. Jin was laughing. As they had walked towards the boys (and girl), they forgave Jimin. He followed his heart, after all.