18

The second the bell rang for the end of the day, Mimi and Kunika ran to their hideout to get away from Jimin. He'd been following them around the whole day, it had started to get creepy.

"It's sort of sad we have to go to a girl's bathroom to get away from a guy, isn't it?"

"It's our only option. He sang Hold Me Tight to me seven times! Jimin's sweet, but I've had enough of him for a day. Enough for a month really. Maybe a yea-"

She heard a knock and immediately shut up.

"Kuni? You in there? You left class without me. Can I come in?" Jimin's now irritating voice was now asking to come into the girl's bathroom.

Kunika turned to Mimi and put her finger to her lips. Then she crawled to one of the stalls and gestured Mimi to do the same. They would probably text each other to communicate if they had to.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Jagiyah! Fine, I'm coming in. I don't care."

Kunika was outraged that he'd do this, but she wasn't going to  do anything. She couldn't.

"Jagi?" Jimin came in, but they weren't there. Eventually giving up calling out for her, he walked back out, relieved a girl didn't see him in there.

Kunika poked her head out of the stall. She knocked on Mimi's stall lightly, and whispered "He's gone."

She also poked her head out, and then came out. They both tiptoed outside the bathroom, keeping out a watch for him. They speed walked to the lockers to retrieve their extra books.

"Phew, I thought he was going to walk me home if we didn't hide." Kunika said, her and Mimi both facing the lockers.

"I know. So, he likes you. A bit too much. Don't worry. We'll find a way to get rid of him."

"I don't want to get rid of him. I just want him to give me some privacy. I mean this boy came into the girl's bathroom to find me!"

Then, a cold hand was placed on Kunika's shoulder and span her around. And there he was, Park Jimin. Probably listening to their whole conversation.

"Why'd you leave me?" he said like nothing had happened just then. He was moaning like a child. He was also too close to Kunika. She tried to get his hands off her, but he had a surprisingly strong grip.

"Jimin. Get your hands off me. I need to go home."

"I'll drop you." he absolutely forgot Mimi was there.

"That won't be necessary. I can go home myself. Please let me go."

"I need to tell you something."

"Is it that you like me?"

"How'd you know? You're so smart." 

Then, edging closer, almost right in front of Kunika, he said,

"Do you like me back?" the question seemed a bit forced.

"I, uhm, I'll think about it. Can I go now-"

"We can go out to eat or something."

"It's okay, really. Please let me-" Jimin grabbed her hand, dragging her away-

"PARK JIMIN!" he suddenly fell back. He seemed to recognise the voice. He turned around.

There he was.