12

Kunika's class was always undisturbed, it was a surprise to have it disturbed the day she made friends with the whole of BTS. Or almost the whole of BTS. She wasn't exactly sure about Namjoon. *sawry namjoon-biased*

"Hun? Are you on your phone? Stand up." said the teacher calmly. She'd caught Hun on her phone thrice now. Third day in a row. As she stood up, Jin decided to kick his way on into the classroom. Kunika hadn't even realised until he was standing right in front of her. She looked at Mimi for signs of help. Mimi was just was laughing. Jin winked at Mimi as if they'd planned it. She smiled and held her hands out to Kunika as if she was saying, 'She's all yours.'.

"Get up." he said rudely.

"What?" Kunika asked, confused. Mimi was still laughing her head off.

"Get up." Mimi repeated. Kunika looked at her as if she was going to get a knife out at any moment now.

"Sorry? What exactly are you doing? You have no permission to take out a student from my class."

Then the rest of Bangtan decided to pop in. 

Jin gave the teacher a dirty look, ignored her and then said,

"I told you to get up."

"What are you-" too late. Once again. 

Jin forcefully grabbed her left wrist while Kunika screamed "Hey, that's my writing hand!", and stomped out as students stared at him as if he was their role-model.

"Young man! Come back here at this moment." she was surprisingly calm as a student decided to take one of her students out of her class. Yoongi pulled out the middle finger at the teacher and they left, slamming the door loudly behind them.

Hoseok poked back in and said, "Goma woyo." as adorably as ever.

The class couldn't help but laugh. The teacher showed no sign of alarm, she just had her mouth open. In fact she didn't call any other teacher either.

She only thought: I don't get paid enough to stop those boys.

And with that she went back to her teaching.