24

Kunika came to school just with Mina. She wanted to speak to her about Yoongi so she texted Jin the previous day to go to school with Bangtan.

"How's it going with Suga then?" she asked casually.

"Amazing! He's so talented and we watched Agust D together, I fangirled so hard! He wasn't even watching it, he just stared at me the whole time. I can't believe it! Thank you so much Kuni!" and she pulled Kunika into a tight hug.

"It was a pleasure! You and Yoongi are practically made!"

"Thanks! I think so too! Forget about me, how are you doing with Jin?" Mina suddenly said, changing the topic.

"We haven't declared a relationship but, we like each other. But I think his brother does as well.. I went to Jin's yesterday to drop off something and Minho answered the door. Oh god he's a laugh." they both giggled girlishly. They hadn't shared feelings girl-to-girl before. It was nice having a friend of your own type.

~

When they arrived at school, girls and boys immediately started whispering. Some were staring at Kunika like she'd escaped prison, and some like she'd met the queen.

"What's going on?" Mimi shrugged and they just tried to find the boys, maybe they knew.

Before they could, Lee and his friends came out of nowhere.

"Kunika! Did he actually come to your house? I thought he was just a friend. Why'd you just bring him? Why not the rest of the guys?" all these questions made Kunika blush and madden.

How did he find out Jin came to her house? Who told them? Was this why everyone was whispering? Did Jin tell everyone?