27

*Jin POV*

At home, on his bed: *How did those thugs get arrested and? Was someone there? Was.. Kunika there? Did she call the police? Maybe it was someone from Bangtan. It had to be. She wouldn't save me right after I posted a picture of us in her room. But I hadn't posted it, that's the thing. Someone framed me. But who would hate me enough to do that? Minho? No. He wouldn't. He doesn't even know my password. That's it! It was someone from Bangtan. We all know each other's password. And so does.. Kunika. Maybe she didn't want to be with me after all, so she...? No. Never. I just need to get to her. Explain.*

*Kunika POV*

At home, in bed: *Does Jin know who saved him? Does he doubt it was me? I'm never talking to him, so he shouldn't bother asking. Maybe I'm taking this post situation too deep. Has he even taken it down? I'm not bothered to check. My body aches too much. I don't know why. I haven't even gotten hurt today. All I know is that he better do something if he wants to save this friendship. I don't even know about Jimin anymore. Maybe I should just forget any of this ever happened. I'll still stay with Bangtan though. They are my friends.*

*Jimin POV*

At home, in living room: *I wonder if Kunika has been thinking about me. I sure have been thinking about her. Maybe I shouldn't have framed Jin. I only did it to win her heart. I feel a bit.. guilty. No. I shouldn't. Jin took her away from me. I only posted that picture to be happy. Jin will get over it. Him and Kunika aren't meant to be. They're just friends. But seeing her cry like that.. Will she be as happy with me as she was with Jin? She'll accept me soon. I'm sure.*