21

Waking up, Kunika had never felt better. She'd rested properly, she'd healed her light injuries from the previous day, and best of all, she'd found Kim. She would never let him go now. 

"You're awake." Jin said happily, coming downstairs.

"I need to tell you something." Kunika knew exactly what she were to say. She hoped Jin would accept it.

"Araseo. What is it?" Jin said, still smiling.

Once he'd reached her, he sat down next to her, gently playing with her soft hair.

"Your eomma went to the market. Don't worry. I'll take care of you while she's away."

"She isn't gone for a whole day," Kunika said, "but she might as well have. I wanted to tell you something. Well, yesterday, you said you, liked me..?"

Awkwardly, Jin nodded.

"What about it? I know you don't feel the same way. It's okay-" she cut in.

"No. It's not. You see, I didn't except your feelings because well, I have feelings for you too. I have feelings for Kim Seokjin. Not reckless Jin."

"I- I never realised." Jin said, shocked, but laughing. He pulled her up and hugged her. This time gently. He knew she was still a bit weak. 

"That's why all that happened. I only like Seokjin. I will only ever like Seokjin. Not Jimin. Not Jin. Not the random Asian guy my mum would've gotten me married to otherwise."

They both laughed.

Kunika's eomma had come back, but she made sure they hadn't seen her come in, she wanted to see how well they get along. 

She knew they were meant for each other.

"I'm home." she yelled from the front door.

Jin and Kunika pulled away from their hug. They both didn't want anyone to know about their unofficial relationship.

"My little angels. Oh, Kunika you aren't going to school today. You're health isn't doing too good. You have a stress fainting problem."

"That's a problem? Isn't it just, a thing that happens to depressed people?" Kunika asked.

"No, your brain isn't okay with your fainting. So we need to increase your happiness. That's why your eomma asked me to stay here today." Jin answered instead.

"Yes! Goma woyo eomma!"

They exchanged wide smiles. Then she went into the kitchen to empty out her newly bought groceries.