22

Kim and Kunika had a great time at home. They were messing about, imitating the guys, testing each other's cooking skills, hugging Kunika's eomma as a thank you. 

Kunika had the best time. But she didn't want to tell anyone. Maybe just Mimi. And Bangtan. But she didn't know how to face Jimin. She only knew if she would, Jin would be there with her.

Jin came to her home the next day to take her to school, he loved spending time with her. He was also excited to see Mimi, Kunika told her everything about how she thought of her and Yoongi being together.

~

"Hey lovebirds! And Mimi!" Namjoon called. Mimi was happy somebody knew who she was.

"Hey!" Jin took Kunika's hand in his, and ran to them, Mimi close behind.

"Hey guys!" Kunika said, smiling.

"Hi Mimi! How are you?" Yoongi asked suddenly. Everyone was awing, and Mimi blushed.

"I'm- I'm completely fine, now that I've seen you." she said sweetly. Yoongi turned red and smiled back. No one had seen Suga like this before. He never liked any girl.

"You know what? Why don't you two head out for a walk in the park? You don't need to come to the forest today, Yoongi." Hoseok said. Kunika was more than happy to see everything working out so well. Jimin was smiling too. Did anything that happened yesterday even matter to him? She did notice he wasn't looking towards her.

Mimi nodded. Yoongi reached out for her hand, she held it back. They walked away, looking at each other deeply.

"Can we blame Kunika for making our two toughest guys soft as hell?" V said playfully.

"Yup. Completely my fault." Kunika said, laughing.

"Do you know what happened two days ago?" Jin said suddenly. He seemed to be addressing the four boys, not Jimin. He also ignored the conversation they were just having.

"I- we, do. And it's okay." Jungkook said, and he patted Jin's shoulder, then ruffled Kunika's hair reassuringly. 

Jimin spoke up.

"I'm sorry, Kunika. For all that. I don't know what came over me. You don't need to like me." he lied. He was trying to control his feelings. And his heart. It didn't hurt as much as seeing Jin holding her hand.

Kunika nodded. Jin looked at her. She looked back, he knew what she was trying to say: 'Give him a chance.'