Part 25

Becca POV

I tried to avoid Blade as much as possible over the next few days. I visited the Thunder Shadow Pack compound a lot. It was well kept and fully functional. It appeared to be a small town within itself with a large supermarket and both dental and medical facilities. There was also a school and a special training centre. Although the older children went to public school those who were deemed 'special' attended a purpose built school which taught werewolf warrior curricular. It was so well organised.

I was silently impressed.

It was mid-afternoon and I had just done my Luna rounds to the preschool and pack houses. Juliet had been doing the role of Luna but over the last few days she was training me to take over so that she can pamper herself she said. I was glad for the distraction because any time Blade and I were around each other we only wanted to mate. It was like I could not get enough of him.

We hardly talked to each other but being in the same room with him some energy started to build up in me and we always ended up having sex. I mean we have had sex almost everywhere. Once I was visiting the warrior school and accidentally met Blade there and we ended up in the principal's office. I mean ... the memory of the gym was the best. 

I sighed.

You're worse than me now. My wolf snickered.

Be quiet, I am trying to control myself but you keep appearing and causing me to appear like a sex starved freak. I challenged.

I do not mind. I love our mate and his wolf is just so strong and so virile. I am not complaining at all. Now where do you think they are right now? My wolf was trying to push out.

No we have important things to do this afternoon. I reprimanded her.

Spoilsport. My wolf moaned. I miss him it's been hours since I saw them.

So what, suck it up. We have a meeting with Juliet. I said firmly ending the topic.

Harrumph. She sighed and retreated.

I made my way to Blade's parents' home. It was a lovely three floor property to the western edge of the compound. It had its own garden and was nestled so beautifully near the stream.

I got out of the car and went to knock on the door before my detail parked behind me. Blade had insisted I be tailed everywhere by two of his warriors. I gave in but on one condition that they follow me discreetly I hated baby sitters. I had suffered years of them while living with my over protective parents.

'Welcome Luna.' a tall man said as he opened the door.

'Thank you, Sam.' I said entering the beautifully decorated foyer.

'The Elders are in the conservatory.' He led the way to the back of the house.

'Becca!' Juliet cried getting up off her chair and rushing to envelope me in a hug.

'You are keeping well. You look radiant.' She said beaming from ear to ear.

I blushed, 'Thank you Elder Juliet.'

'I have told you to call me Juliet.' She reprimanded. She hooked her hand in mine and escorted me to the table where her husband sat reading a newspaper.

'Good afternoon Elder Eric.' I greeted.

'Have a seat. How have you been settling in?' he asked with a smile.

'Just fine. This pack is truly impressive.' I praised.

'Thank you. My son is doing a good job. I am pleased and reports tell me that you are getting involved in pack life hands on. I am pleased that Blade has found a remarkable mate.' I blushed at his complimentary words.