Part 3

I deliberately left out some torture scenes since I wanted then to be freshly revealed as the story progressed.

I was in the warrior pack house. The Full Moon pack had quite an impressive compound. The pack houses were scattered over several acres of land. Each group had their own houses or group of homes. There were training grounds, sports facilities and grocery shops, a school and even a hospital. It was like its own private town.

I had not seen the Alpha since he had commanded his men to take me away. I had been unsure what they wanted to do to me but they had taken me to see the pack doctor where my wounds were treated. I had been allowed to have a shower and a shave and now I was seated in the kitchen eating food proper food not the scrunchy crackers those teenage monsters had been feeding me. My wolf was purring.

So feminine mate. I laughed at him.

Whatever. He responded satisfied with our current situation.

I looked around me, the kitchen was massive and the place was clean. This pack was well organised and properly run. It begs to differ why the Alpha had a bitch of a daughter. She was a spawn of evil. I hoped to never see her again. Forever would be too soon to cross her path.

I finished my meal and someone collected my plate. I was lost as to what was next.

"Thank you." I said to the comely lady who had fed me.

"Good to see a fine young fella who can eat well." She said as she walked away.

A tall dark haired man came into the room. He was the same man who had seen my pack mark.

"I'm Ulric, Alpha Trent has told me to take you to him." I got off the stool and followed him quietly. We left the building and got into a black and white Land Rover. It was the Evoque model. It was pretty cool and manly. We drove for a few minutes and stopped in front of a larger house. It was a huge stone mansion and I guessed it was the Alpha's home.

I followed Ulric in silence as two guards let us in. I walked through a huge reception room which was elegantly furnished. He led me off to the left to the back of the house. Two guards were stationed outside two large doors. Each opened the doors and we entered. It was like a conference room with a huge table and chairs and lots of books and filing cabinets. The Alpha was sitting behind a huge oak desk. He looked so dominant. Beta Kragen was standing to his left. They both looked like fierce warriors.

"Have a sit." Alpha Trent instructed as I came to stand at his desk.

"Have you remembered anything?" he asked staring at me with piercing grey eyes.

"No sir." I responded.

"I have contacted your pack and they are sending someone to collect you." He informed me.

"My pack?" I asked a bit confused.

"Yes, you belong to the Thunder Shadow Pack. Although they live closer to the north, we are allies." I was happy that I was going home but why was I found so far away from my pack I thought.

"We do not know why you got separated from your pack and why you were found in my territory, hopefully when your memory returns we can solve this puzzle."

"Thank you Alpha Trent." I stated grateful to be ending this nightmare. My wolf growled in agreement.

"Ulric bring in Rebecca." Alpha Trent ordered. I froze that witch was coming in here. I wanted to throttle her but I had to rein in my anger.

"I understand how you must feel toward my daughter but I'm sure she acted as any warrior would do in the situation." Alpha Trent said noticing my scowl.