Part 8

Blade POV

My eyes lit up. 'That would be awesome!' I mean it was the best thing. The Warrior squad were like navy seals. Only highly skilled and the best warrior fighters were in the squad. My Dad had been a warrior squad member and it had always been my wish to become one.

'Son we must discuss this further with your mother.' My father dismissed me as he looked at Ben 'He is due to take the mantle in two years.'

'You were a warrior fight Eric, you know even a year is more than enough in the squad.' Ben shook my hand. 'Hope to see you soon Blade.' He walked away and I turned to my father.

'I want to join. You were a member and you know I have always wanted to become one too.' I told him and he looked at me with indecision written all over his face. The loud party music could not deafen the undeniable message my father was sending.

'Son, it's tough and after what happened last year, we need to think about this carefully.' I can't believe my father would use last year as a threshold for not letting me join. 'You lost your memory and we still don't know who took you. We need to be on watch plus you are due to take over soon.'

'Dad, the incident should make you want me to join. I want to know what happened as well but I want to lead our pack even more as a great leader. This opportunity is not for the weak minded, didn't my win prove that to you?'

My father held my shoulders, 'Son just try to see it from my perspective; you're not ready maybe the Warrior Squad is not for you just yet.' I watched my father leave, my anger boiling over. How could he think I was not ready? Not mature after all that I had shown this past year? Well tonight I was going to put on another show and let's see what he would think then?

'You cheated Wyatt. I am sure of it.' Liam told me later in the night. I was not in the mood for this guy. He lost and should just accept it and move on.

'A true man would admit defeat and give praise where it is due but you're still a small boy.' I said and he growled as he approached me menacingly. I stood my ground as my men quickly flanked my sides. 'Admit you lost Liam and move on. Maybe next year you can try to beat me. Until then back off!'

I walked away brushing his shoulder as I left. His men growled and mine growled back as we hit the dance floor to enjoy the night. As victors the girls were all in our face and we let them feel what it was like to be with champions. I'm sure a few cherries would be popped tonight but I had other plans. A plan of revenge with a certain green eyed witch, who had been avoiding me all night. It was time we reacquainted ourselves.

I spotted Rebecca Jerome at the edge of the dancefloor. Her friends were not with her, this was my chance. I noticed she put down her clipboard and make her way down the corridor. I followed her slowly giving her a bit of distance. I mind linked Channon to follow me as she disappeared into the ladies toilet in the annex. I waited for her as she left the room. She stepped out and stopped recognising me. I stood with my foot against the wall smiling at her.  She tried to move away but I had skilfully barricaded her in the corridor just outside the arena. There was no one about and I had made sure Channon would not let anyone pass through to our direction.

'Oh Becky, you not saying hello?' I snickered, 'Not even a 'hi' to an old friend?'

'I have nothing to say to you now get out of my way!' she refused to be drawn in and I was more than amused.

I touched my heart, 'I'm hurt Becky by your cold words.'

'My name is not Becky it is Rebecca.' She enunciated carefully as she stared me down.

'Oh after all our intimate dealings you're definitely a Becky to me, don't you agree?' Her eyes flashed in remembrance before she hid her reaction.

'Get away Blade, I have ignored you and yet still you come in my way. I want nothing to do with a rogue like you.' The green eyed witch was back.

'A rogue? Be honest Becky you knew I wasn't a rogue when you had me chained to the floor and you were torturing me.' I told her as she lifted her head higher.

'You may be future Alpha but Liam is right about you, he said you cheated in the hunt and I wouldn't put anything past you.' She said scornfully folding her arms.

'Such a pretty girl with a foul mouth. I remember you using your mouth to spray me with silver as part of your sick game.' She actually laughed as she faced me. Her stance showing that she had no fear or no remorse. My blood boiled even more.

'Oh my dear rogue, you deserved everything you got. The poor pup who didn't know who he was, all lost and putty in the hands of a girl.' She was actually laughing at me. I was even more incensed as I came closer to her.

'Your end is nigh princess. Everyone will know what a witch you are, cruel and evil. I pity the poor soul who is your mate.' I told her scathingly and she just flipped her hair in disdain.

'I will discipline my mate no worries. I always get what I want Blade and right now you have nothing on me. Just accept it you were beaten in all ways by me. By Rebecca Jerome, so all your bravado at the Training camp means nothing because last year I had you under my feet. I controlled you and there was nothing you could do about it. Nothing and even now you still have the memory of being my little rogue toy, my little dog.'

'You're nothing but a cruel and evil bitch.' I told her as I held her face.

'Get your filthy hands off me you dog.' She said but I refused to let her go until I was done. I pushed her closer to the wall my body pinning her in place. I wanted to snap her neck; the bitch had no ounce of humanity.

I took out my phone as I joined our lips. She was squirming against me but I had her pretty secure. I let her go and she spat at me. I cleaned my face and stepped back. I took a picture of her and she lunged at me.

'Erase it, now you filthy dog!' she screamed coming for my phone.

'Listen well, meet me in the cabin in 30 minutes or this recording gets broadcasted to the whole arena.' I played back our conversation and our kiss. Her eyes bulged and she backed away.

'You would not dare!' she shouted. I casually leaned against the wall as I twirled my phone in my hand.

'Oh my dear I would. Don't be late.' I said walking away. I stopped when I was a few feet away. 'Oh and tell anyone including your sicko friends and the whole world including your loving Daddy finds out about this immediately.'

Her phone pinged and she reached for it. 'I would answer it if I were you.'

I walked off and heard her scream. 'I hate you Blade Wyatt!' I had sent her the partial audio recording.

I met the rest of the team outside. The party was winding down and some people had already left. Ralf was busily snogging some girl as I mind linked him to come over for a briefing.

'Blade, I was this close to scoring and you blocked it.' Ralf moaned as Sam another member clapped him on the back.

'Next time bro.' the group laughter as Ralf groaned some more as he saw the girl talking to another guy.

'Okay, be serious. I am heading to the place. I want to ensure everyone knows what to do. Ralf and Cade you get the girls and ensure they come along in ten minutes after I enter the cabin. Channon you ensure Bree is safe. Sam, Matt and Franco you ensure the perimeter is clear. Sean, Duncan and Andy raise the alarm and make sure as many people come to the cabin when I give the signal. Now go and make sure there are no screw ups.' The guys dispersed especially Ralf who went back to the girl he had hooked up with and they disappeared in the woods.