Part 2

Introducing Sergio Carvajal as Blade Wyatt

After a week of torture from the hands of my teenage bullies I wanted to give up. No food or drink had been offered to me freely. The kind one, Mia had given me some water on my third day. She had sneakily done it to 'reward' me for being obedient. Cruella had not been pleased and had admonished her. Suffice to say I regarded Mia kindly. My wounds were healing extremely slowly and new ones were constantly appearing thanks to my overzealous party of vixens. My torturers would visit for about an hour each day in the afternoon. I presume after school.

I opened my eyes as I heard voices. It was early morning since the sun's rays flooded were not under the door as yet.

Why were they here already? My wolf questioned.

It must be Saturday. I responded.

They are here early but we can endure them. My wolf said strongly.

You keep me sane. I said to my wolf.

We need to be alert and use the girl Mia. He told me. She is kind and maybe she would help us escape.

My memory had not come back and as each day passed I wondered if I would die not knowing who I am.

"We need to get rid of him today." Cruella was saying outside the room in a hushed tone. My wolf ears could still hear what they were discussing.

"Alex may have told my father about the Dog, so we need to move him."

"He is a boy." Tessa protested the blonde one who appeared to be a total airhead.  I had learnt their voices  and names over the last week.

"We know!" Cruella huffed.

"I mean he must be heavy." Tessa whispered. She was probably pouting as she always did.

"Clare get your brothers Tony and Mark." Cruella commanded, "Tell them I need them here now!" I heard shuffling of feet and presumed Clare, who was the other blonde one leave. She was more of a tomboy and I guess Cruella used her to bully people. Clare had been the worst abuser apart from Cruella of course.

"Tessa distract Alex and Ian for as long as possible. Call me the minute they decide to come here. Okay."

"Ann you give him some food and Mia give him some water. Remember we are helping him get a little strength...for now!"" Cruella continued. "Now girls remember the plan, let's do this!"

"Yeah!" the girls appeared to scamper to fulfil their evil queen's plan.

I was puzzled as to what were they up to.

What was their plan? I wondered.

We need to play it safe and look out for their agenda. My wolf said.

Sure if they plan to move us we can use this chance to escape. I said, my body was healing slowly but I knew I could try at least.

The door was opening. I pretended to be asleep. After day two I learned being asleep was less painful than being awake. The less I saw of that green eyed monster the better for me.

"Wake up you Dog!" Cruella kicked my foot.

I opened my eyes slowly. She stood in front of me smiling like a doped up fish.

"It's Saturday and I want to go to the mall to do some shopping so I will be nice to you." She said waving a credit card from her bag.

Who would give a teenager a credit card? Were her parents really Alphas?