Part 18

Blade POV

I rushed to toilets and saw Noira on the ground along with Chris. I checked Noira, she was still breathing but badly injured. It was clear that Chris was dead. He had been a good warrior.

'Take them to the vehicle.' I looked around but there was no sign of Becca. I saw blood on the pavement and smelt it. It was hers. She was injured. I stood up and looked towards the woods; her blood would lead me to her. I was angry at how we got ambushed so easily. I stood for a second to gather my thoughts. It seems this was a planned attack and that they had been following us. Were they simple rogues looking for some money or was Becca their target?

'Call the warriors in!' I commanded. I needed to find her. She was mine.... not anyone else's. She was my mate and I wanted...no I needed her back!

We have to find her. My wolf cried.

We will. I responded.

Let's go! He screamed as I shifted and dashed into the woods after my mate.

We run through the woods following Becca's scent. The rogues who had taken her had gone far pretty quickly, they were skilled. They had to be paid hunters. We came to a clearing in the woods which was near a river. The scent had stopped there. They appeared to have crossed the river and I called my men in and we planned the next step.

Becca POV

'Let me go you buffoons!' I was kicking at the two guards who held me.

'Do you know who I am, you are all dead!' I screamed.

'My father will tear you from limb to limb!' I continued. The men holding me were holding me tighter which means I was getting to them.

'Get this thing off my head, you losers!' I was still at it, who did they think they were daring to kidnap me.

'What you afraid, you better be when I see who you are, you are dead do you know my brother? He will shred you to pieces!'

The men holding me tightened their grip, a sure sign of frustration. My actions and words were getting to them.

'We need to tie her up and move on!' the one holding my left arm said.

'No we must not harm her as yet until we get instruction.' The leader spoke.

'She is too difficult. At least we cover her mouth!' the other one moaned.

'No we cannot remove her head piece.' The leader barked. 'Now be quiet and listen, we must listen out for them. They should be on our trail by now.'

The two holding me groaned.

'Listen to him you blockheads and stop moaning like little girls!' I taunted. 'You getting afraid of a girl!' that earned me some more fingernails digging into my skin.

'Ouch that hurt.' I squirmed. 'Wait until my mate gets here, he will not only finish you off but he will make you suffer for daring to kidnap me!'

Blade POV

I ordered my men to cross the river at different points.  We had spotted their location and i had ordered my men to circle them, some men were in the trees and we watched as Becca was being her arrogant self. It seems that they were in human form so this made it easier for us in wolf form.

 Becca was being a handful, her head was covered with a sack and she was mouthing off and struggling. My wolf wanted to rush in and take her away but I had to keep a firm head. I could not recognise the men who had kidnapped her. They were rogues since none of them had a seal of a pack on their bodies.