Part 4

Introducing Max Irons as Liam Jerome

A year later...

Blade POV

This Becca Jerome girl was going to pay for every pain she inflicted on me. I still had not regained my memory of the attack but the memories of being chained to that floor were imprinted on my brain forever. I remembered who I am but nothing of my kidnapping or escape.

Sweat dripped from my body as I hit my opponent. I gave him an upper cut as he tried to jab me. He stumbled as I swerved and I went in for the kill. Ralf lay on the mat breathless. I jogged around him as I removed my gloves.

'You done?' I asked him sneeringly. He nodded and I stretched my hand to pick him up. He punched my hand away and slid his foot under my own. I tripped and he locked me on the mat below him as I landed.

'You play dirty Blade.' Ralf accused me and I struggled to be released.

'So you want to join the club?' I responded as he laughed which loosened his grip and I was able to flip him over.

'That hurts, you a$$h(le!' He screamed as I continued to pull his arm backwards. He tried to push me off but I was practically sitting on him and he was defenceless. I smiled this was one of the positions I would out Becca in as she would beg me to let her go.

'Hey Blade, that's enough!' I looked at Channon who had just finished his sparring. He was not amused.

'Who says? This one here has a smart mouth and needs to be taught a lesson.' I remained calm feeling the pain in Ralf's body as it intensified somehow that gave me some satisfaction.

'Blade, Ralf is not Rebecca!' Channon said firmly as I looked at him and I let Ralf go. Ralf was not happy at all. He could barely move his left arm.

'You'll live.' I said taking off my wrist bands as I headed to the shower. I hated anyone reminding me of that witch. The rage I felt toward her was so intense.

'I will get you tomorrow!' Ralf promised. I raised my hand at him not turning back. He always promised but never delivers.

As I walked out of the school building with my crew, Ralf came up to me in smiles,

'Now that we have officially finished with exams we need to enjoy the summer break,' Ralf was saying, 'I have already organised an official summer begins party tonight at our spot.'

'No.' I said and all eyes looked at me. As a future Alpha I had the highest rank and they had to listen to me. 'Tonight we prepare for the summer camp.'

They groaned as I continued walking toward my 488 GTB Ferrari. I unlocked it and threw my backpack into the passenger window. I walked to the driver door and paused, 'We are spending two weeks in training camp so we need to win this time around and guess which Pack is hosting this year?'

Everyone was dumb founded except Channon, he was always the most astute he looked at me and shook his head. 'It's a bad idea Blade.'

'Au contraire mon frère.... nothing is sweeter than revenge!' I got in and revved the engine as I sped home. Rebecca Jerome was going to have the summer of her life.

We made our way to our quarters since I was an Alpha in training I got better facilities so my room had an en suite. The accommodation was basic like most other places but functional. There was a huge mess hall and a few living spaces where we could play our video games. The great thing about these camps were that there were no parents, no females just a few trainers who practically left us to our own devices when we were not training.

I was looking forward to this year's training. Last year had been bust since I was kidnapped but that was all I was prepared this year and I had one mission and it involved a certain green eyed witch.

'Today we begin the summer training. You will be placed into seven squadrons. Each squadron must have ten members.' Our trainer Ben Neems was saying. 'Each Future Alpha will lead a squadron. Your team will be members of your pack and if there is not enough packs will have to mix. Each day you will be given different challenges. The two squadrons that win the most challenges will face off in the grand finale.'

I smiled, last year I had lost but now I was ready fuelled by my need to win. I looked around at the other packs present. It was the same every year all the pack members posturing and mouthing off but I knew that I would win. I was awaiting my grand prize.

'Ben Neems is lethal look at those muscles.' Ralf was saying.

'Of course he is the Ultimate Warrior Champion five years in a row!' Luke one of my team said in awe. Ben Neems was an Alpha Warrior, he was a fighter and preferred training and fighting than leading a pack. He won the supreme championship when he was a Future Alpha and continued fighting until he found his mate. However he missed the fighting scene so he handed over the Pack running to his mate. Somehow it was working; he was able to travel while his pack still functioned. His mate must be one tough woman.

I did not want a forceful mate. I was head and my mate needed to listen to me and me only.

'Now find your squadrons.' Ben commanded as we dispersed. I had brought ten members from my pack so there was no need to look for anyone else. My squadron was complete. A few other packs had done the same but some had no future alpha or enough so they were busy looking for a full team.

'Hey Blade.' I turned around and saw Liam Jerome smirking.

'Hey Man,' I responded as we clapped our hands together.

'How are you? All healed?' he jeered and I smiled.

'Why? You worried you will be beat?' I taunted and he laughed as he folded his arms across his chest standing straighter. His men flanked him and he tried to look powerful. He was the same age with me but he was too cocky. I guess that run in the family.

'Worried? I wasn't the one who was held captive by some little girls?' he said and his team laughed. I growled and my men assembled around me.

'You wanna play like that Jerome, fine I guess bitchiness runs in your family.' I stared down my opponent whose nose flared as he took my jibe.

'You're on my turf Wyatt, so watch your back but if you step out of line I'll just call my sister on you.' Laughter racked through the group and bystanders had come closer to witness the exchange. I stepped forward but Channon kept me back with an outstretched hand.

'Stay cool Blade.' Channon mind linked me.

I wanted to rip Liam Jerome's head off for that remark.

'Why don't you call your lovely sister, I would love to see her again and thank her properly for saving me.' I broke free from Channon's hand and stepped right in front of my opponent. 'I would definitely make sure she has a wonderful summer.'

Liam growled as we faced each other.

'Enough!' shouted Ben. 'Squadrons come front now!'